• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Ansel Integration Physics Bug

Shadefyre

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 19, 2017
The second consistent bug I've encountered is specifically with the Nvida Ansel Photo Mode integration. Since I haven't encountered this problem in other supported games, I'm pretty sure it's a game problem and not an nvidia problem. Basically, most of the times that I open photo mode cause the player's shark's limbs and tail to immediately fold up on themselves like a pretzel. While amusing, it does make it rather difficult to take any good screenshots. Pretzel Shark.jpg

Further to this, it seems that Ansel may stop functioning if the game goes through a loading screen or certain cutscenes are played.
Trying to activate it results in a message about the feature being unavailable in certain cutscenes or gameplay scenarios.

To fix this, I have to exit to the menu, load of a different save file, test Ansel is functioning again, exit to the menu and reload the original save file again. Functionality returns until I get a loading screen, such as transitioning from one area to another the game isn't ready for.

The FOV slider and super resolution options also seem non-functional and whilst this might be more up to the Nvidia side of things, I hope they can be implemented.

Upvote 0