• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And even more improvements!

Hmm, i don't know why but it wont accept what i type in. I have steam exited, right click steam icon - properties - Target - "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" -clientbeta newfs -beta fs.

It comes up with - The name "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct.

Can anyone tell me what i should do please?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Col Sharpe said:
It comes up with - The name "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct.

Can anyone tell me what i should do please?

Thanks.
You might have got a speech mark in the wrong place mabye?

Anywa, all I can say to this, having tried it out is, BLOODY HELL! I use kaukusus in practise mode as my benchmark for messing about with the settings. Normally it loads in 30 seconds, and gets an average fps of 29 at the spot behind the wall in the russian motar. It loaded in 14 seconds and got an average fps of 40! :eek:

Upvote 0
Punchy said:
Mine loaded quite fast anyway but after this, game loads to main menu in about 7 secs, from server list to join team menu roughly 12 seconds on map rotation it's even quicker.

Yes, its very impressive. With all this support, I feel like I croaked and went to heaven. Tripwire has it happening'!

Upvote 0
Worked last night, now today it just sits there on the "my games" tab saying RO is updating and is at 0%.

Help!?

Yes I used the command line correctly, and yes it updated and I played last night fine. But I crank it up today with through the beta steam shortcut and now I get this 0% crap.

[edit]
Oh, and I can't launch it because of the 0% updating bit.

Upvote 0
RupturedSpleen said:
Worked last night, now today it just sits there on the "my games" tab saying RO is updating and is at 0%.

Help!?

Yes I used the command line correctly, and yes it updated and I played last night fine. But I crank it up today with through the beta steam shortcut and now I get this 0% crap.

[edit]
Oh, and I can't launch it because of the 0% updating bit.

Try restarting steam?

Upvote 0