• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An honest request from an Axis Player.

the general problem i see fits for all assault weapons...they should be way less accurate on long range (>100m)
the sturmgewehr43/44 (mkb prototyp) could need more recoil but all assault weapons should be only effective in short range urban fights

and if the thread starter don't want to be called a noob because his skill got the kill and not the weapon, then he should just use an other weapon - problem solved

Upvote 0
what happens when many of the maps are not attack and defend...but both at the same time? Russians are still expected to cap.

It's up the team to really decide. On any map either team can pretty much decide they're going to go full defense and never attack points they lost. It still makes for a full game, people still make mad points...it may not be the most satisfying game for everyone but it's a full game.

History?!

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a rivet counter or a WWII arms buff. The Germans are superiorly equipped and their weapons are the most forgiving, across the board.

I really believe the Russians are intended to be the team of choice for long-time players because they don't get as many advantages, because they require more skill to play in many circumstances.

Lately I've been seeing more even games, and way fewer one-sided stomp fests by the Axis. I even had my first TIE tonight, I nearly shat myself. (Btw, team score is used to determine the winner when a tie occurs.)

Once the passes for map balance are really done (protected areas, ect...) I think things will feel a lot more even. Maybe never on an equipment level but....I think when people who understand the game are tired of German weapons, they're going to gravitate toward Russians because playing the underdog is more appealing. Maybe I'm just being naive', but I already seem better and better Allied players every day.

Upvote 0
I.e. the Weapon Mode function key. Never leave your fingers without it.

Just grow a thicker skin. People are way too sensitive to the criticism of other gamers when it comes to things like weapon and kit choice. Eventually, the people that can't stand one part or another of the game are going to move on, and the people that are left will adapt to the weapon balance.

After the last unlocks patch, I barely even notice whether I'm getting shot by an MKB or an MP40 anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all put down by those people who say that, infact i barely care. I just think that such a mindset is stupid. I only wanted to argue what that guy said because I don't agree with him. :)

Upvote 0