• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ammo supply by planes

I love the idea. Squad Leader or Tank Commander could call it in just like they do with artillery or the new mortar & rocket strikes. Would be even better if tank ammunition crates can be dropped as well.

Resupply missions weren't something you could really call in during the encirclement. Seems to small a scale to happen real-time. You would expect the ammo to be airdropped behind your own lines, and not in the no man's zone. But who knows, I'm sure boxes could get dropped in the wrong area.

Could just have it done with static resupply boxes that look like they were dropped previously. It would be cool to see them falling in, though.

Upvote 0
Resupply missions weren't something you could really call in during the encirclement. Seems to small a scale to happen real-time. You would expect the ammo to be airdropped behind your own lines, and not in the no man's zone. But who knows, I'm sure boxes could get dropped in the wrong area.

Could just have it done with static resupply boxes that look like they were dropped previously. It would be cool to see them falling in, though.

That's what i'm thinking too, the idea could perhabs be worked into the campaign mode in some way, because that's a larger scale, but it would seem crowbarred in just for it's own sake if it was in the regular game-modes, which are just 20 minutes on one map really.

But yeah, it might work as an objective in the campaign mode in some fashion, but more thought is needed on that one..

Upvote 0