• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

• Total voters
Do you guys feel it's the lines you love or the voice itself? or both

I would say it's both. Not because they're both amazing, mind you... but moreover because the voice acting and writing just fit each other perfectly.

The somewhat sarcastic, and sometimes rude lines spouted by the survivors perfectly fits with the voice acting. They just compliment each other so well. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the original voices with different writing.

Upvote 0
Signed in just to vote yes.

As for the trader, I feel kinda bad 'cause I'm also in the bandwagon that isn't terribly crazy about her. Though I do like the idea of the trader being a woman (helps prevent a "too many d!cks on the dance floor" situation).

Maybe KF2 will feature another female merchant of war that's in league with the KF1 trader (a la "Drebin" from MGS4)? That'd be kinda neat.

Upvote 0
Do you guys feel it's the lines you love or the voice itself? or both

Both without doubt.

I've thought about it and it just wouldn't be the same if the semi-corny British accent was too dissimilar or if the actual line content wasn't as crude (quintessentially British). Don't fix what isn't broken ;)

The voice acting was nailed spot on in KF! ...except for the female DLC voice, I didn't feel that her voice fit in with the tone of the game, she sounded way more australian than British and was too whiny, if there's female characters planned for KF2 I think they'd benefit from more of a husky-like voice.

Upvote 0
Should bring back a few old characters with new lines by the old VA and then mix in some new characters with new VA/lines. Everybody = happy.

Edit: Both. I also liked the way the voices sounded like they were complaining about something that was overly insignificant even though it's a life/death scenario. Adds a charm to it you just don't see in other horror games.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry Alan! (Tad from Zombspawn Gaming)

Sorry Alan! (Tad from Zombspawn Gaming)

I gotta go with yes, as much as you hate to hear yourself in the game talking about killing, shooting, reloading, and loads of money. Your voice is as much the backbone to Killing Floor as helping create it! A big yes from me!

Although a cool concept could be to UNLOCK your voice somehow, maybe be completing a certain number of maps or difficulties. That would be pretty nifty.

Upvote 0
I just went through all the trouble of making an account JUST TO SIGN THIS PETITION. God DAMMIT DO IT MAN. THINK IF THE DOAHs AND DOSH AND TOSSAS AND KNICKAS. I couldn't imagine killing floor without that beautiful voice.

When IGN said your voice acting was "pretty bland" I immediately vowed never to go to that site again due to the grossly inaccurate review. Please, even if this game is shipped up and ready to go, add your voice into a DLC. I'll pay probably 10 bucks or I'll have to just play KF1 where I can hear that insult spewing Brit voice all day.

Upvote 0