• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Airplanes!

Recon Aircraft is still Close Air-Support ( just w/out weapons ).

Yes, Unfortunately RO2 is not a Realistic WWII FPS Simulator, but all the more reason to join the 'Realism League', to get close to it as possible.

Have you ever tried Armed Assault 2 (they have ww2 mods and communities) or WW2 online?

I love my realism as well. But I simply don't have the time for it, and RO brings a lot to the table that both of those games don't, mostly detail, precision and accessibility.

Reactions: SheepDip
Upvote 0
Actually, I have heard of WWII Online and looked at thier site, but with a monthly subscription it would be out of the question.

I guess overall and even if I dont get into a "Realism Clan", RO: HoS will still be a fun & challenging game indeed...( admitting defeat, and crying back in the corner, lol ).

Armed Assualt 2 doesn't have a subscription. And the realism community is thick, it's pretty much the only way to play the game.

I was in a realism clan for RO1 years back, it really didn't improve the game any.

Upvote 0