• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Advertisements

Lol I'm glad someone lolled at that. People never get my jokes.

Replying to everything would be useless.
I read it and I find it funny, you're a funny guy!
I'll even laugh in this reply; ha ha haaa!!! :D
:rolleyes::p

+
I contacted a game magazine from Belgium. Hope they'll write a (p)review.
Contacting many people who replied on RO1 videos to get some new subscribers.
Adding new vids for the Youtube channel
Posting videos on a few belgian sites like in here: http://www.fundalize.com/games/Red_Orchestra_Heroes_of_Stalingrad_Gamescom_2010-183367/
(if you click on the link in the post(under PART II), you'll see my leet forumpost for the game with much of info included)

Hope it will help :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Of course RO won't be as popular as the COD Franchise.
COD gets floods and floods of money powered into it.

But it's important to advertise the game, on steam, on gaming websites, on youtube, in magazines.

RO is unique, which means it has an advantage of gaining publicity. - It's important to advertise RO correctly - Much better than the original.

Upvote 0
I've contacted the biggest newspaper from belgium today. (they support articles about games on their site and have more than 1,5 million readers)
Because it's such a difference with any other game (and has an interesting scene) it will probably get noticed & posted on their site.
Oh man, that would be awesome :p

Upvote 0
Red orchestra is a PC game

PC gamers, are generally smarter than the average gamer when it comes to "none derp dumbed down games"

Where do PC gamers reside? On the PC

So, chances are...you can get in touch with some PC gamers? If your playing PC games online. Make a few friends. Just say your "Waiting for red orchestra" and that its got some innovative features than Bad company / CoD / MoH don't have...

-

Most games that are advertised on TV are multi-dumbed-platform games. So that everyone has access to them. Therefor there is a bigger target audience to be reached.

Reactions: Apos
Upvote 0