• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

B4386DEB-2CCF-4945-8AA4545D355A48FC.jpg

Is the mighty Shambeh Bambeh the only weapon that could scratch some paint off the IS2?

Discuss.
:IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So the question is... can IS2's hurt each other? :confused:

No, they can't. If two IS-2s fire at each other at the same time, the shells will bounce off of each other in mid-air, back to the IS-2s that fired it, and back again. And the shells will continue to bounce, forever, for always into the future.

It's kinda like this:

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: LemoN
Upvote 0
you got it wrong Nimsky

there is only one conclusion if we put all the evidence together:

If both the Shambeh Bambeh and the IS2 were activated simultaneously, it could form some kind of inter-dimensional vortex that would tear apart the very fabric of space and time.

It's a well known secret that the IS2 didn't fire shells, but shambeh bambehs.

Why else was it so great?

So the question is... can IS2's hurt each other? :confused:

The answer is clear, yes and no, both are correct and both are wrong at the same time in that event, the universe splits into infinite dimensions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you got it wrong Nimsky
The answer is clear, yes and no, both are correct and both are wrong at the same time in that event, the universe splits into infinite dimensions.

Hmmmm, perhaps I was too quick with my assertions. We clearly need more research to find out more about the :IS2: - Shambeh bambeh paradox. I propose we go back to the drawing boards. If you need me, I'll be in my lab.

Upvote 0
whilst we would all like answers to these questions, somethings are best left well alone.

Even scientists - usually not ones to let potential consequences to get in the way of the quest for knowledge - reallised they were pushing their luck with the proposed 100km diameter IS2 accelerator they were going to build underground in switzlerland.

Fortunately they decided to play it safe and construct the Hadron collider, choosing to knock piss-pot protons into each other instead.

Upvote 0