• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Ace of Spades

Try digging a block that is at sea level (next to a river/lake) it's indestructible.
It's still stupid that most people simply dig right into the enemies base/intel since most of the map is located on top of hills, which make movement tedious and a pain in the butt.

Make the map flatter so fortifications become more useful, make it impossible to dig tunnel below a -3 block level (that includes hills), etc.

It's so incredibly epic to see an enemy forward entrenchment, gather a couple of people and assault it with grenades and take it. It's so incredibly retarded to see two people simply dig into your/the enemy base and steal the intel getting a cheap win. The game should be set up around building fortifications and shooting the enemy, not building an undetectable tunnel and spawnraping the opposing team, which is a huge problem.

Upvote 0
I've taken it upon myself to demolish every standing enemy structure I see.

Thats harder to do when your an awesome Green bro, because much of the Blue defense relies on complex tunnel networks that are impossible to demolish. So even though the Greens can overpower a mountainside that Blue have dug in, a tunnel network supplied by a steady supply of reinforcements can easily keep the area a stalemate the entire game.

Though I always play as Green, I hate the people that play AoS like it's minecraft. Theres always two or three people like that. They'll build a gigantic fortress at the back of the map (aka the least contested part of the map) that nobody will use, and they'll REFUSE to help attack. They'll just sit there making a fortress until it's griefed.

Upvote 0
It's still stupid that most people simply dig right into the enemies base/intel since most of the map is located on top of hills, which make movement tedious and a pain in the butt.

Make the map flatter so fortifications become more useful, make it impossible to dig tunnel below a -3 block level (that includes hills), etc.

It's so incredibly epic to see an enemy forward entrenchment, gather a couple of people and assault it with grenades and take it. It's so incredibly retarded to see two people simply dig into your/the enemy base and steal the intel getting a cheap win. The game should be set up around building fortifications and shooting the enemy, not building an undetectable tunnel and spawnraping the opposing team, which is a huge problem.

Yeah, intel is poorly implemented, it was supposed to give the teams something to fight about, but that seems to have come naturally.

But hey, it IS a beta...

Upvote 0
Courtesy of the Internet:

aosbluesniper.jpg

Reactions: timur
Upvote 0