• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About the full game being leaked early on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBoy266

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2020
There is a guy who got the game early, apparently a store messed up their release date and sold early, breaking the street date.

So a guy uploaded video playthrough of the whole to YouTube. I think it was pretty selfish, considering that he is a very low-tier YouTuber with barely anyone noticing his channel, I think that was his goal - to make a splash and get viewers by posting before anyone else.

I think it goes without saying, avoid this youtuber and his videos as this is pretty disrespectful to both the devs and their hard work, as well as the real fans who have waited for a long time to play this great game.

Reactions: Cdrew99
Tripwire is taking down those videos and channels. I posted someone else's video last night who was doing the same thing just to let Tripwire know.
I'm avoiding Maneater videos apart from the live streams. Don't want to spoil anything.
I might even avoid the next live stream.
Thanks, I thought I saw a post about it on here earlier but I had just also read something about it on Steam earlier too.

I always search for "ManEater Game" every day on YouTube just to see what is new and if there's any dev interviews or something and sure enough, I saw that someone listed 10 parts of the game, each an hour long. I, too, aim to avoid anything with spoilers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.