• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Does this spell the end for the AA series?

And does the army reaaally use this as a recruitment tool, as it looks like the 'game' is complete failure!

I don't really even understand why would U.S army keep making these games, I doubt anyone would actually enlist for army after playing it or even thinking about it. You need something more than just a video game for that. But then again it might be better advertisement than a tv ad or a poster.

Whatever the reason is, I haven't been able to play the game at all online. First I was annoyed by the pre-load stunt and had to download half of the game after release, but now it all just sort of died off. I don't understand why it has to be this complicated, all of the problems are just about a system that keeps track of your stats. Without it we would have been able to play the game nearly a week ago. I just don't get it why do we need systems like this(BF2's, CoD4's ect.) to play the game, if they cause problems when you just can't play the game.

Upvote 0
Yep, strikes me as odd that AFTER i locked into the game the damm thing has to connect to the auth server over and over to get me actualy playing ON a server. Thats just the dumbest **** i have seen to date. Than again the training worked fine today, but i couldent log on any servers. NOW it started to freeze randomly or i cant logon at all. Awesome game...:D

Upvote 0
Loading times where really quick for me allways. The problem is the ****loads of people that try to connect to a server that has 1 spot open. It allways sends you back to the main menu wich seems to take longer to load than the maps. So far i like "Alley" the most. iam used to bigger maps but eh...its fun if it works. The "healing" and padding up your fellow soliders is quite a cool feature, but is **** if you retrive 2 guys only to find out it was the biggest morons of the team ( and dont heal you to top it...)that booth look the same way down a hallways while you heal them and then someone kills all 3 of us from behind...:D;)

Upvote 0
Never mind... don't even bother with this "game". While the first one had auth issues too, at least it actually worked. I can't even get reloading to work right... you heard me, reloading does not work 100% of the time, hell not even 75%. Such fundamental flaws are inexcusable (I know the devs got layed off, though I suspect it wasn't them, sounds too much like a government **** up), why is tax payer money being wasted on this? If your military can't get a damn game to work right then why would you just their judgment and stake your life on it? If anything this is a anti-recruitment tool.

Upvote 0