• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A suggestion

The pacific

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Rep
Should include besides the harness helmets, weapons, equipment, etc.the effect of wet on the uniform, not only from the rain, or the rivers, if not constant perspiration from the heat of the islands of the Pacific, also adhered the dirt of battle, the Marines returned from the battle with rags made uniforms.Great job!,more is required details as the straps in helmets,weapons,swords,equipment
always asked myself this question:Reason why not add the harness that really takes the soldier?, To be more real,Red Orchestra 2 and this mods should consider this.Thak you for read!

Sure you do not understand me r5cya

Sure you do not understand me r5cya

First of all, you ever saw in your life photographs, documentaries, archives, testimonies of what war is, in this case the war in the Pacific (1941-1945), for the United States.
look at these pictures, and then answer me.

Spoiler!

That is war!

Moderator's note:
Please next time place that kind of images in a spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
must be a language/communication problem. I asked you a what you wanted in your o.p. and you did not answer me. then you post some pictures and say "answer me". but you failed to ask a question. :confused:
now if you want the guys to look war-torn as I posted earlier, you will, over time. (as your experience progresses) just like it happens in RO2. so you'll be happy.
but I really do not know what you want. you never said it n the first post and didn't answer when I asked.

p.s. those are some pretty messed up pics. war really is hell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First off, are you talking about RO2 or RS?

If Rising Storm, than you're in the wrong section of the forums.

If you're talking about general texturing of the uniforms in RO2 and any future mods/expansions, they already exist when you rank up in level, ie: the Hero uniforms are worn, while new recruits have clean new uniforms from coming straight out of basic/boot camp

Upvote 0
I believe what he is suggesting is to make the uniforms of the marines look dirty and also maybe ripped/torn because in IRL in a lot of pictures when the americans came back to their base or what ever their uniforms were ripped/torn/wet/muddy. I believe one of you already answered his suggestion by saying "While you progress in the game your uniform becomes more torn".

Upvote 0
I believe what he is suggesting is to make the uniforms of the marines look dirty and also maybe ripped/torn because in IRL in a lot of pictures when the americans came back to their base or what ever their uniforms were ripped/torn/wet/muddy. I believe one of you already answered his suggestion by saying "While you progress in the game your uniform becomes more torn".
That's what I suggest! if you understand me !;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0