• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Upvote 0
Good question... I dunno. I don't think think they can take off like a Harrier, so I don't think they can go from hover to flying. But I'm just guessing.

In the meantime:

This is true love:

[url]www.ro50pc.net/images/public/bulletproofglass.wmv[/URL]

My brother-in-law is a pilot for the canadian airforce and he said that the F-35b can take off vertically just like the Harrier. It's basicly the competitor of the Harrier.

Lockeed Martin (f-35) / Mcdonnel Douglas (AV-8)

And lol at your vid Floyd :D

Upvote 0
What other point would there be for vertical take off if it can't go in "fly mode" unless you want to use it as a very expensive elevator.
Ok, I misread what Olivier posted. If the f-35b can indeed take off vertically, then it obviously has the ability to go from hover to flight.

The video was just very deceiving since it never showed a vertical take off, which can be seen here for example:

F-35 Take Off & Landing - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol - pwnt

IHEwd.gif

Upvote 0
:p
My brother-in-law is a pilot for the canadian airforce and he said that the F-35b can take off vertically just like the Harrier. It's basicly the competitor of the Harrier.

Lockeed Martin (f-35) / Mcdonnel Douglas (AV-8)

And lol at your vid Floyd :D

Cool!

Thanks for that vid LightSabeR. It almost makes one forget about your faux pas.......

Upvote 0