• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A letter to community.

I dont use it. You could put in on <,z,x,c or tab. I have use on c,fire mode on x and prone on tab.(wasted cause I go prone with tumb on mouse. Im gonna put "go go go" on tab instead). I dont use z or <. (norwegian keyboard if the < dont make any sense, its between z and shift)

Feels good to help a fellow RO junkie. :D (the arrows keys is not my idea, read it somewhere on this forum)

Ontopic: We have the best gaming community in the world (much better than BF2 and CS at least). So I feel this thread is useless whining. Its like Bill Gates asking for more money or old ppl talking about young ppl. But then again, I dont play US servers so you might be right about ppl being rude.

Dont underestimate whining. It can make you feel better. ;)

If any players from Europe feels they meet a lot of asses online send me a PM. I'll recommend 3 or 4 servers where you dont meet them.

(dont let my join date fool you, Im a noob on the forum, not in the game.)

Really ? The euro players are better in your opinion? Well let me give you an example. Yesterday i was playing on the FKMOD arad arad arad server (i play alot on that server lately) And almost everyday i see some similar faces there, vladimirrus, southernliberty, condor, etc.. (i can name a few but its pointless) and i had alot of fun with those players. But one time there were a pack of germans that came in (i know they are germans because they had _GER at the end of their names) Anyways i got in a tiget tank. Took the command position and waited for the driver. One of them jumped in and started to shaut for me to get out (and probably cursing in german) I told him if he wants to be alone in the tank, he should get his own. So what did he do? He drove the tank to the south village and picked the panzerfausts there, and just blew my tank on purpose with me in it.

Now that kind of assholes should really get banned.

and p.s. as i told you before it's not whining but a call to the community.There is a big difference between the two, so please get it to your head.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I said I dont know, I dont play american servers. And I can recommend a few euro servers where you very seldom meets asshats. Besides, you and me have already agreed to disagree. IMHO

I dont play FKMOD servers anymore because of the teamstacking / lamejoining asses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RO is only a game, but you're dealing with other people so there's room for politeness. The guy you just TKd might have spent 5 mins running across the map, and because of your stupidity he has to do it again. Why not apologize? It takes almost zero effort, a couple of key presses.

However a lot of people just don't get the concept of politness and see it as either pointless or a weakness. IRL I like to seriously f*** with those types whenever I can, but that's another story.;)

Many of you are assuming that the TK is always the shooters fault. I can't count how many times some 'bone head' ran in front of my line of fire. Who's stupidity is it then? It's still a waste of time...you'll never get one from me. Of course anyone that's played any amount of time with me knows it was an accident, I've got nothing else to say.

Upvote 0
You cannot compare skill across the continents in tank maps, because anyone that plays Arad is pretty much skill-less.

Try playing some infantry maps and you'll see. ;)

well don't try to question my skills mate i've been around this game since day one (even with the mods) so i have plenty of time to learn every bit about it. But on the contrary tank maps DO require skills. For example all depends how to angle your tank. It can even be the factor that will decide if you survive or not.

Upvote 0
Really ? The euro players are better in your opinion? Well let me give you an example. Yesterday i was playing on the FKMOD arad arad arad server (i play alot on that server lately) And almost everyday i see some similar faces there, vladimirrus, southernliberty, condor, etc.. (i can name a few but its pointless) and i had alot of fun with those players. But one time there were a pack of germans that came in (i know they are germans because they had _GER at the end of their names) Anyways i got in a tiget tank. Took the command position and waited for the driver. One of them jumped in and started to shaut for me to get out (and probably cursing in german) I told him if he wants to be alone in the tank, he should get his own. So what did he do? He drove the tank to the south village and picked the panzerfausts there, and just blew my tank on purpose with me in it.

Now that kind of assholes should really get banned.

and p.s. as i told you before it's not whining but a call to the community.There is a big difference between the two, so please get it to your head.

And did you report it to the FK Admins and did they ban him?

Upvote 0
Many of you are assuming that the TK is always the shooters fault. I can't count how many times some 'bone head' ran in front of my line of fire. Who's stupidity is it then? It's still a waste of time...you'll never get one from me. Of course anyone that's played any amount of time with me knows it was an accident, I've got nothing else to say.

Giving an apology is a sign of maturity that lacks in other games, try it, you'll find if you do, people will start working with you, following you....promotion of actual teamwork.

I even apologize when I do run stupidly in front of someones MG without watching, or out in front of a tank and get squashed. I say sorry for getting them a TK. My bad, I have no problem admitting it, apologizing for it, and help alleviate the frustration the other guy feels when he should be having fun.

Even if everyone on the server knows it was an accident, it speaks to your character if you are the guy who apologizes or not.

Upvote 0