• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
This statement is false.
Have you seen the xbow? 1 shot predamage, then just click the head 3 times with xbow, you don't even have to move the mouse at all or aim down sights and bam the FP is gone.
Have you seen the Musket? It is sooooo much easier to kill a FP with it than M14 and LAR. Why are people talking about nerfing M14?! We already get so many damn complaints about it being UP by countless noobs.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot the M99. Have you seen this weapon? Sincerely I am wondering, have you seen it? The sheer luxurious comfort by which the Sharp can dispose of FPs with this weapon.

This thread is becoming quite painful to read and I'm going to seriously reconsider returning...
It's 4 god damn bolts done 4 god damn years ago, and if you really REALLY tried, I'm positive that you could get 4 pathetic signatures (including yourself) MAXIMUM on your trivial petition.

To summarise: NOBODY CARES. :rolleyes:

Comfortably = effectively= fast.

"Just click 3 times" = Are you using autobow-mutator?

Yes, M99 with 2 shots is effective...if someone buys it. If sharp use the M99, then he should up to par with how fast he can kill the fp, compared to the support and demo.

Do not be so sure noone agress. Maybe some do not want to state it, due to several postst trying to defend the 36 arrows. Peerpressure?

You do not seem to understand my argument at all! I argue, because there should never have been any reason in the first place to remove the 4 arrows. 40 is already not that much and after the nerf, an arrow is not as powerful as M99-shot or a LAW-rocket.

And who said, with own imagination, that a sharp is not supposed to kill fps? Of course he can amd should when given opportunity! At least, the sharp shoot headshot fp to lower health as much as possible so rest of team cn kill fp faster. It is not easy for sharp to get 4 headshots anyway and i do not see anyone use 3 arrows + hc...like som say. Where is the time for that? Are all these extra "tricks" of how simple KF really is concerning fp, etc. done on testmap only? Like jumpshotting scrake and kill 1 shot with hunting altfire...how common is this in real play?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You claim to have more hours than anyone else, you claim to be good at the game, yet you can't seem to grasp how killing the FP with a Crossbow is the most basic way for the Sharp to dispatch one. It isn't a fancy trick, it isn't some difficult combo; it is aiming at the same spot and clicking 4 times. Honestly, play something other than Zerk, or get good at the game (and I hate saying that, because I'm mediocre at best).

Seriously though Maddoxx; you are one glorious, beautiful troll (and if you aren't; I'm just going to pretend that you are; it's painful otherwise).

Upvote 0
You claim to have more hours than anyone else, you claim to be good at the game, yet you can't seem to grasp how killing the FP with a Crossbow is the most basic way for the Sharp to dispatch one. It isn't a fancy trick, it isn't some difficult combo; it is aiming at the same spot and clicking 4 times. Honestly, play something other than Zerk, or get good at the game (and I hate saying that, because I'm mediocre at best).

Seriously though Maddoxx; you are one glorious, beautiful troll (and if you aren't; I'm just going to pretend that you are; it's painful otherwise).

I do not understand why people keep misinterpreting what i write? It really does not require more than normal intelligence to understand simple sentences? Or....?

To start with: where did i ever write in this thread that my issue is about how to kill the fp with Xbow? Hahaha! My issue is that the "4 less" was never justified. I thought this already, when this was done but i have never opposed because i thought the dev. team knows better than us players. So, i guess i have been a coward not stating my opinion before. I never liked the "4 less". To me it is an unjustified theft.

And, yes, i am good! I win often on HoE puggames when camping and it is often enough one single player, could be me, is good! I win often on HoE pubgames if the team listens to me, because usually i take commando and state what perks should be used...to start with. Also, i state what spot/s should be covered/camped.. I know "proper" and effective tactic for all maps. But i need say nothing when a team is kiting....it is selfexplanatory.

It is not uncommon i play camping pubgames on HoE and some random player, who is unknown to me, says it is the best team he/she ever played in or that the team is awesome...after we in.

Or....that a team suddenly wins on HOe after having failed many times...because they listened to me. Really, KF-wins are not mostly due to high skill anyway, but TACTIC is much more important. So, i consider myself more of a tactician that a leet-player, even though i am also good...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Killing FPs with the xbow or m14 is easy, assuming you don't have a husk/siren/etc screwing up your stuff... I mean, you can be pretty sloppy with the m14 and still kill a FP. I'm a bad sharp and can still easily kill a 6man HoE FP in testmap or game. It's not EZ xbow easy, but it's not very hard... If you're good you don't really need those extra 4 bolts anyway. A xbow sharp shouldn't be killing EVERYTHING. I used to wonder why people wanted the xbow slowed back down to the way it used to be and now I'm starting to understand that...

Upvote 0