• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
ok kids, this is getting old now.:rolleyes: Remember:

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Upvote 0
Have to chime in and say most of TWI got to a midnight showing on thursday at the Metreon (sony building) across the street from the GDC, and all but 1 of us really enjoyed it. The one who didn't has been called the Simon of the RO mapping contest.

Ahh, you guys are at the GDC? I just walked by that yesterday. Lotsa skin that's never seen sunshine around there!! Lol!!! Those were some PASTY people I walked through.

I tried to get into a sneak preview at the Metreon, but there were too many people who don't have lives, apparently, since we got there two hours early and were more than 500 people back in line.. Some people (losers, really) had been there since 8 AM!!!

I've never really liked the Metreon. Maybe just cause it's in SF, and I absolutely hate going into SF for any reason besides work.

Upvote 0
ok, just saw 300, and I effin loved it!! it was really well done, very entertaining, and awesome special effects. When the whole crowd cheers or grunts simultaneously, you know everyone is enjoying themselves. BTW I saw it on IMAX, which I highly recommend. i don't usually even go to the theatres anymore because it's just less of a hassle to wait and watch it at home, but I even want to go see it again, despite the $14 ticket for the IMAX. I also won't give away any details, plots or anything else here, and i hope the others who have seen it already do the same; you just have to see it for yourself.

Upvote 0
I also won't give away any details, plots or anything else here, and i hope the others who have seen it already do the same; you just have to see it for yourself.

Lol, if people don't already know the basic plot...

I'm ashamed at those of you who didn't before seeing the movie.

I'm seeing it tomorrow (wearing my Molon Labe hat :D ). Can't wait.

Upvote 0