• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Wonderful movie! Epic and great soundtrack! A little unrealistic but I don't care, it's not supposed to be realistic (besides the people who wrote the historians back then probably left out the ogres because they thought people wouldn't believe it )(lol). Lovely atmosphere and action packed! I definitly will watch it again and again and... again! :D

Upvote 0
mediocre????
I think you're being too kind. the movie was horrible.
at the end I felt embarassed that I payed 10$ to see this movie.
300 was made for street trash teenagers. unless you think the lesbians making out, the 18 year old stripper (oracle), the transvestite godking wearing mascara and body piercings, and finally the 300 near-naked bodybuilders were necessary. the movie was an abomination. to make things worse, the 16 year old girls behind me kept iterating their typical teenager crap about how 'Xerxes is so hot' and the same uninteresting and hollow crap for every other male in the movie. there were nothing but trashy teenagers in the theater and some greeks and iranians. the last two is understandable, but you see what kind of crowd this movie attracts.

Upvote 0
mediocre????
300 was made for street trash teenagers. unless you think the lesbians making out, the 18 year old stripper (oracle), the transvestite godking wearing mascara and body piercings, and finally the 300 near-naked bodybuilders were necessary. the movie was an abomination. to make things worse, the 16 year old girls behind me kept iterating their typical teenager crap about how 'Xerxes is so hot' and the same uninteresting and hollow crap for every other male in the movie. there were nothing but trashy teenagers in the theater and some greeks and iranians. the last two is understandable, but you see what kind of crowd this movie attracts.
Wow, I bet you are the Life of The Party. Look out for this Guy ^^ I bet your friends call you "Wild Man" :p

What do you mean by "street trash teenagers"? You sound like are a real ***hole in real life. You must see life and love going on all around you while you can not enjoy partaking yourself. The bitterness comes from somewhere.

Again, anyone who went to see 300 for a History lesson is ****tarded.

Now, it's 4:20, and I have things to do. Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
mediocre????
Go get laid man.

Upvote 0
I gotta admit I was kinda disappointed by 300 as it really didn't follow the comic at all and I was kinda expecting another Sin City.

However, as an action film it was bloody sound. The yellow/golden glow of the film was beautiful and the fight scenes were very well planned out and executed e.g. The first battle with the Imortals was class.

Stangely my girlfriend (total anti gore girl) loved it, although that probably had more to do with the high amount of man ass :p

Meh, I can see why some people wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't say the film was bad. At the same time though I wouldn't really say it was the best film ever. Basically just a very well done and shot action film, but I'd definately see it again.

Upvote 0