• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Squad 1st Airborne Division (United Kingdom)

Gaming League Clan Gaming League Clan Hi all im back as having a while of the gaming seen I have set up a 101st Airborne Division to join the RO2 Arena Gaming League and the link to join the team is below feel free there will be no pressure what so ever the more the better see you in the...
  2. P

Moddding

Yeah I want to change 1 for 1 image that's all but I managed to do it in the SDK then loaded it into the game and then it wouldn't join any match due to incompatible hi textures not being the same
  3. P

2D Art I made my own splash screen

do you know how to change the PROGRESSION images above the soliders heads to custom 1s
  4. P

Moddding

So the Progression levels above the players heads i would liek to change to a custom ranking image so i have the image i want to use and i want to replace Level 1 progression image within RO2 I have added it to the SDK and loaded it but it has not loaded in the game the old ones have
  5. P

Progression

Hi Guys if i wanted to change the images for the progression levels within the game i have the RO2 SDK and i have re uploaded them in to it bu there not showing in the game
  6. P

Moddding

i think the game should have characters that should be mod able for people who fight in clans they should be texture files for people to edit
  7. P

Hey dude sorry for this but the I have joined the 25th Infantry Division there very good in realism as well we have been playing over the course of the weekend and everything is great come and join the SGT his name is Moore
  8. P

i am now in 25th Infantry Divison
  9. P

Anyone who wants to join me in Battle today hit me up or join on teamspeak and we can have a battle online in the HOW server or RO2 servers
  10. P

Sorry no i dont not yet i am new to settign this clan up and i am looking for eager players to play the game and get stuck in Airborne style being of either Division Also if you want a chat to know more visit the TS channel 46.105.185.8:9140
  11. P

Yeah decided to do the U.S. 101st n 82nd instead mate but can't double post the same thing
  12. P

Because I am from the UK that's why I but it and 1st airborne meaning the first RO2 airborne clan
  13. P

Squad Best Clan to look at joining

What about joining the only Airborne unit 101st
  14. P

teasmpeak teasmpeak the 101st Airborne Division has a new Teamspeak server 46.105.185.8:9140
  15. P

So im thinking as a British Army soldier to set up this Division and also set it up using the structure below for the 101st Airborne Division... 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment.... C Company , D Company 502nd Parachute Infantry Regiment.... A Company, B Company, C Company, D Company 506th...