• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 1st Airborne Division (United Kingdom)

So im thinking as a British Army soldier to set up this Division and also set it up using the structure below for the

101st Airborne Division...

501st Parachute Infantry Regiment.... C Company , D Company
502nd Parachute Infantry Regiment.... A Company, B Company, C Company, D Company
506th Parachute Infantry Regiment.... A Company, C Company, D Company, E Company, G-I Company

82nd Airborne Division....

504th Parachute Infantry Regiment... A Company, B Company, C Company, D Company...
505th Parachute Infantry Regiment... B Company , D Company, E Company, G Company

Ranks will From Private - General with different tasks for the Division we will be having a team speak server as well looking for senior staff to get this set up as I don't think there is an Airborne Division.

If you want to be part oof this Airborne Duty then PM me and let me know if your wanting to join or be staff or just want to play RO2, feel free to let me know.Website address to follow and to start as well.

Last edited:
But you edited the OP as originally you had the 1st Airborne Division Brigades listed? Now you are 101st Airborne?

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I wish I could join 101st or 1st British, but there is no guarantee it wont be just some left poor trying to get it to the official level. If there is a website, I will enlist.

Hello NorthDumpling!

Poole has actually since joined with the 25th ID. If you're interested in searching for a realism unit, you're welcome to check out the 1st ID website as well! If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Here's our website: http://www.fightingfirst.org/home

All the best!

Sgt. Dimaggio [1st ID]

Upvote 0
I'm pleased to see a team who wants to play against other teams.

Afaik atm there is no competition organizer who is planning to start any competitions. However, some teams do play matches on regular basis. At least FH, MeoW, LW and Union do. Maybe RRc and NOD too. Many of these teams are strong ones and a new team against them is like snowball in hell :D

It takes some matches before new teams start to figure out how to play competitive matches.

Upvote 0