• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. YtsorF

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

This looks like a very enjoyable Christmas. I do have one question though. Will there be an option to enable the original menu style, with it showing each Zed individually? I know there is a similar option in Rising Storm 2 and I was wondering if that option would make it into KF2 since I...
  2. YtsorF

WWAUT - Reading Over The Naughty List

It's the 5th where's my Beta, I'm beyond ready.
  3. YtsorF

WWAUT - Reading Over The Naughty List

They kept the Gingerfast's lines, my year is complete. This looks like it's going to be an amazing update. Thanks!
  4. YtsorF

WWAUT - Preparing For The Holidays (And You Are Invited!)

They need to port over the voice lines for the gingerfast. That is all I ask, that ZED made me ****in laugh every time.
  5. YtsorF

WWAUT - Having A Nightmare

Glad to see a new map, weapons, and some new cosmetics, but I am a disappointed that Commando Chicken is behind a paywall. Sad!
  6. YtsorF

WWAUT - Bleeding Rockets!

Looking forward towards this. I'm guessing they are coming in the next content update with the new map?
  7. YtsorF

beat the weekly challenge but didnt get the reward.

Yeah I got all of the challenges for the seasonal event and didn't get the suit. Its probably just a bug they didn't catch in testing, so I'm hoping that this gets fixed giffy quick. Otherwise, I'm greatly enjoying the event. KF1 vibes everywhere with the new map and re-skinned Zeds.
  8. YtsorF

WWAUT - Post Launch Work Begins!

That's a good thing to hear. I have been so busy with work and school taking up my whole life I haven't played this game since last Christmas. Good to know players like use aren't being left behind. The game looks amazing by the way, even though I don't have the time to play, I still watch...
  9. YtsorF

Super Happy That The Game Is Out But...

Nope, just lamenting the fact that I have absolutely no time between work and getting my degree to play this game. It looks amazing right now. (I must have been really drunk when I made this thread, disregard it completely please)
  10. YtsorF

Super Happy That The Game Is Out But...

The picture tells of my sadness... It looks fun and amazing too.
  11. YtsorF

Will we ever get any females who look like they don't post on Tumblr?

While the wording of the OP could be better, I do tend to agree. Not that I am trying to offend anybody, but some variety would be nice.
  12. YtsorF

So what is the whole issue with crossovers?

Weapon crossovers would be nice, but only if they are very well balanced and not game-breaking, or if they give large advantages over other standard weapons. One compromise could be that they could just be different weapon models, but with the same stats as an already existing gun. Like...
  13. YtsorF

WWAUT - Fleshing Out SWAT

If you want to go all gun-nut, technically the 5.7x28mm cartridge goes a little over 1,000 FPS faster than a .45, but them having a balance plan is the probable answer xD Please yes we need that.
  14. YtsorF

WWAUT - Fleshing Out SWAT

Well, now that we have the perk skills listed out, some skills seem good, while some of them I don't really understand. First off, lets start with the level 20 skill Cripple; it should be worded differently, or there should be a provided list of ZED body parts and their relative effective...
  15. YtsorF

Good Work TWI

I believe that the picture is showing that the most recent reviews for the game are mostly positive, instead of mostly negative or whatever they were a few weeks ago. I would call that improvement as well.
  16. YtsorF

Thanks Tripwire for having a good sense of humor.

Oh yeah we need them badly.
  17. YtsorF

Thanks Tripwire for having a good sense of humor.

Even though the Tripwire store is down, I still get laughs every time I see it. That FP is super cute. We need a plushie. Nice stream (had to watch the archive, was at work), keep up the good work TW.
  18. YtsorF

WWAUT - Bulls-Eye, Onward, and Improving Community Interaction

There might be copyright issues with some of the contents of the map (textures and other stuff). I'm not sure if that is the case, but that is always something a company has to consider to avoid lawsuits and all that crap. Otherwise, I would tend to agree.
  19. YtsorF

What does tripwire want to take away our fun?

Keep up the hard work, good to see you out and about on the forums!
  20. YtsorF

Bullseye preview live update

Even though I unfortunately not been able to play this game for around 5 months, I have noticed an increase in positive Tripwire response to feedback from the community, and the speed at which they have done so. The Bullseye beta looks amazing, and even though it had its problems, TW and the...