• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jopopo

PC unable to purchase the last percent of armor

happened once, unable to reproduce as a commando, trader time, i fill every ammo i need and i have 900+ dosh to fill my armor, it fills up to 124% and then every time i try to "buy" the last percent, i lose dosh but i don't get any supplementary armor. screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/J9CEt...
  2. jopopo

Carrer leaderboards

I'm for at least a personal/friends score board. the personal record at the end of each game, i think it should be available somewhere else in the game menus, and should have more features, including total of everything you did... i don't care for the cheaters because i don't cheat, i just want...
  3. jopopo

Videos/Screenshot Section

i fixed the smg and other loop sounds bugs by reinstalling the game. everything is good since then.
  4. jopopo

PC sound echo loop in zed time.

Category : SOUND Reproducibility : UNABLE TO REPRODUCE Summary : one sound fx will loop forever during zed time. Description : Hello, I have this issue since a few weeks I think, altough I don't play very often it happens almost on every game i have now (I only play online). some times when...
  5. jopopo

KF 1027 Update - Revenge of the Zeds

hello, it is still possible to equip welder with a scroll (old fashion weapon switch option). just scroll past healer, and click before it's back to your primary. most of the time it will equip welder for a fraction of a second and go back to your primary right after, while other times it will...
  6. jopopo

Which three weapons would you like added?

@ Clumy Coyote : the oicw xm29 was in soldier of fortune 2, the first fps i played on pc. it is not good looking but it is a very good weapon. it can use a g-36 rifle or a mp7 under the grenade launcher and it has a very sophisticated optic. 3 weapons list, only for commando, maybe swat ...
  7. jopopo

Affordable Headset w/ quality mic?

hello, i don't know if you can find it, as it is sold in few shops here, but in france the cheapest brand you'll find is called "spirit of gamer", and their prices start very very low (starting from 10 euros the mouse, 10 euros the headset, up to normal prices for wireless stuff). it's of course...
  8. jopopo

Beta Release [AR-15 Reskin] AR-15 (Asiimov) Replica(WIP)

hello, I like the iron sight on this one, white on black is perfect for the ar-15, and the overall design is nice too... but it does not work in game for me, when installed the ar-15 is white with some blue/purple parts, nothing like this... note it is the first time I try to install a custom...
  9. jopopo

PC RPG7 shows RPG loaded when weapon is not loaded

Hello, I have the opposite bug to this : RPG is loaded, but no rocket is loaded on the gun model (invisible rocket), when I press reload, the model does the animation it does when it's loaded ("ammo check" with an invisible rocket in this case)... When you switch weapon and back to RPG, the...