• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -Moody-

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Explain what you like to have improved in 3 words. No new content. Just improvements. UI Equipmentswitching Hueys
  2. -Moody-

What's planned to improve on the portrayal of dying?

With RO2/RS in comparison? Thre is a reason why a video with allied death sounds of RS gets more than 170k views. I hope RS2 will top this! But don't forget the Russian, German and Japanese sounds. It's amazing how the voice acting brings tears to my eyes within seconds. Doesn't matter my...
  3. -Moody-

Overhaul of Command Widget, Communication Menu and Enemy Spotting

They all need an overhaul. They don't seem to be used that much and clutter the whole keyboard with used keys. There are certain aspects which need to be fixed: - There are more than 3 keys and 3 separated menus used for this. - The usability is not very good. Doesn't matter if using the rose...
  4. -Moody-

Make total corpse count/duration a graphic setting

...and the highest "ultra" setting a default (when ultra is selected) so that the average player with good graphics will play with more corpses that stay longer and thus better atmosphere. I know, tweaking the .ini was possible in RO2 but it was such an underground thing to do, the majority of...
  5. -Moody-

Ever considered making the map an object?

Like when pressing 'M' for the map will start a short first&third person animation where the soldier will bring up a map. It doesn't have to be the map which you actually look at and the normal overlay (we all know) will display when the animation is finished. Players constantly looking at the...
  6. -Moody-

gog.com Release?

I was wondering if Tripwire and Antimatter ever thought of distributing their games via gog.com aswell. It's a rising distribution platform for DRM-Free Games. Games which you downloaf through your browser and install with an .exe-File just like in the good old times. The GOG Galaxy Client...
  7. -Moody-

The case of skirmish

Skirmish is a highly debated gametype in the majority of RO/RS's community. It is something different than TE, it's on smaller maps and doesn't try to emulate the experience of a full-scale battlefield. Nevertheless, it's something the game needs so that small groups of players which know each...
  8. -Moody-

RS2 Newbie and Competitive Player - Feedback

Tripwire Interactive wants to wider their audience, support the competitive scene and leave the rest happy too. That's a lot to consider. I've tried to look at the game with different perspectives. I've played CoD4 Promod, CSGO and Insurgency competitively and showed RS2 to a friend of mine. I...
  9. -Moody-

Cover System Revamp?

The general idea of the cover-system in RO2/RS is very cool. I've never seen a FPS Game where you could shoot blindly etc. I was so amazed when I first picked up RO2 but it was a huge let down when I've noticed that it is useless and sluggish in it's current state. Are there any plans in...
  10. -Moody-

TE with Retreat

When Team A dominates Team B and killed off all their Tickets the hunting against the campers begins. This is very boring for all the people who died already. And most of the time there is not even a reason to be alive anymore. You can't win and all you can do is start camping and get as many...
  11. -Moody-

Playing Against Bots Is Boring? Only Full Servers Playable?

Hello Community and hello Developers, I think it is good that Bots are included in the game and it is completely normal that playing against bots is not that thrilling epsecially when you understand the game to the fullest. Even more advanced bots compared to the ones in RO2 like the one in...
  12. -Moody-

Some Mini Suggestions for improving gameplay

Some Problems in RO2/RS which can be improved in RS2. I'm sorry if some of those are already fixed but I'm not in closed beta :( When you're on a turret right now and using the iron sights, then go crouch and stand up again you're not in iron sights anymore and you have to press aiming again...
  13. -Moody-

Improve Spatial & Body Awareness

Maybe it's way to late to work on this but improving spatial & body awareness would be really great to actually improve the gameplay of the game. It isn't uncommon that you get shot because you thought that you're hidden but actually you're not. There are so many examples where you feel hidden...
  14. -Moody-

Give the squad leader a message if players can't spawn on him

...while they are spawning and better give him a message before they spawn. Also don't give him any team-points when he died and people spawn on the regular spawn points. Maybe all that is already resolved in the current build of RS2 but it's still a thing in RO2/RS.
  15. -Moody-

ghost / fly command, very slow velocity / speed

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there is a way to make a speed decrease by using a console command because it is so incredibly slow in RO2/RS. I can't seem to find something via google... Mabye this is the right place for me. Thanks!
  16. -Moody-

XP/Point boost for shotdistances (Marksman)

I thought this is a good idea: It is quite rewarding in BF3 to get kills on very long distances as sniper because you'll get a point reward by each meter. I think RS2 could benefit from a smiliar system when you play as a Marksmen. You couldn't do the 1m=1 point because RO2/RS and probably RS2...
  17. -Moody-

Make Flamethrowers Two Hit

In my opinion there is a problem with flamethrowers in Rising Storm. You seem to get way to many lucky kills or some teamkills while using this weapon. The flames can deflect from walls and even a "small spark" which is left will kill you instantly. They feel overpowered. In my opinion they...
  18. -Moody-

Make me scream when I see and hear explosions

There are two kinds of action in videogames, movies and other media: Exaggerated extreme action like in Transformers or Star Wars etc.. A small explosion is something common. You're getting sleepy and don't get entertainment when you don't see any big nuclear explosions or the end of the...
  19. -Moody-

Immersive Intro Warm-Up Phases

I was playing an unknown map to me in Rising Storm the other day and played completely without HUD. The feeling was great not knowing how the map is constructed but I had problems estemating where the actualFrontline was because I did not know the map. Then I've thought of the WarmUp-Phases in...
  20. -Moody-

Make Hip Firing harder (& prevent Super Soldiers)

Hip Firing is way to easy in RO2/RS in my opinion. It is quite easy to estimate where the bullet will actually hit. Actually if you try to play in an realistic manner you'll fail against someone who's playing like a super soldier who is trying to master every mechanic of the game. I think there...