• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

PC Weekly challenges: server update lag

Greetings. For at least three weeks already servers have been falling behind on rolling out proper weekly challenges: names change, effect remain from last week, and I'm talking official Tripwire servers, not just random ones.
  2. A

PC Hellmark station: zed navigation problem

Greetings. There's a dead end on 2F of Hellmark Station, above a large hall with lots of spikes, where zeds consistently fail to see the side door unless someone is standing close to it. When zeds pass the far end of that area, they also seem to ignore the players for quite a while before...
  3. A

M16 + grenade launcher: indicate loaded grenade

Bumping. The recent update has not addressed the issue, and now there are even more weapons that require switching or at least opening the weapon menu to see if the launcher is loaded – sure helps in combat.
  4. A

Guys…

Extra drops for the weekend, and now no drops and no inventory (items worn are still there). Hell, even the shop is completely empty. Are you OK?
  5. A

Thing is, it's not an alien concept: there is proper grenade counter, but only in weapon menu – insert "ain't nobody got time for that" meme.
  6. A

The new patch is out, and the problem is still there
  7. A

Greetings. One of the problems that's more of a glaring oversight (given the vast number of FPS games that don't have it): only total grenade launcher ammo counter is shown. Without current ammo counter (0/#, 1/#) there no way of knowing whether a grenade is loaded, and it's way too easy to...
  8. A

PC DieSector achievements messed up

Greetings! Played DieSector (Endless) up to 25th wave with a friend and we both got the achievement for Suicidal difficulty ("Code Dead") despite playing on HoE. Played on Suicidal to the same wave, got no achievements. "Veteran" DieSector player who've happened to be in out team told us that...
  9. A

Weekly variant boss is nigh (not literally) impossible

Played it yesterday; Volter is killable without too much effort, but Patriarch has to be nerfed: _after healing once_ he eats up ammo at point blank range and his HP either doesn't go down at all or regenerates almost instantly. Also, some Scrakes or FPs might turn immune during zed waves. I...
  10. A

Recent connection problems

Can anyone suggest a way to fix it?
  11. A

I admit, I posted this in the wrong section. But the question stands.
  12. A

Two people from Russia, two from Germany, one from Moldova and no one can connect to each other's server: it's either "server not responding" or connection hanging forever. It's been like this for over a month now. Anyone knows the reason?
  13. A

Latest fixes

1. This might actually be the reason: I do have a game "on trial" and it's been installed in the first days of July. 2. Checked the files, found nothing wrong.
  14. A

Latest fixes

1. Bought the game on Steam, so it's definitely not cracked. 2. Perks progress is saved, skins were remembered too until recently.
  15. A

Latest fixes

1. I was able to launch KF without re-launching Steam up until this month. It may be Steam client's problem, but I don't know how to check it. 2. I'm running WinXP sp3.
  16. A

Latest fixes

One of the latest updates (either "End of the Line" or "1060") brought in a couple of issues: 1. Steam is not recognized as running (how the hell did I launch KF, then?) and has to be restarted for the game to work. 2. Player skin resets each time the game is started.