• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheTCREngineer

Inconsistent & horrible ammo pick up rates, especially for Firebug. What's the deal?

Inconsistent & horrible ammo pick up rates, especially for Firebug. What's the deal? This was an issue from long ago that has still not been resolved. I'm talking from a balance perspective of course as realism wouldn't matter in this case. I mean, the likely hood of finding a microwave gun...
  2. TheTCREngineer

PC Husk cannon projectile does not deal headshot damage or Husk backpack damage

Shooting at a zeds head with most projectile weapons deals headshot damage, the Huskgun projectile does not deal any damage to any specific areas hit, just deals overall body damage. Tested offline.
  3. TheTCREngineer

PC Demolitionist Fragmentation rounds and the Pulverizer...

Sorry for not using the bug template but here's a summary: If you equip fragmentation rounds on a demolitionist and use the Pulverizers alt fire, the damage is dealt to an infinite distance, as long as they aren't hiding behind a wall or is outside of the pulverizers damage cone/radius. It also...
  4. TheTCREngineer

PC Wrong Zed DrawScale/Size for some zeds in Tiny terror

Category:Code Reproducability:Always Summary:The first shot to a zed - most notably the quarterpound - will resize the zed to a bigger size. Online/Offline:Tested offline.
  5. TheTCREngineer

Solo constantly crashes game instantly after game initiates

I can join multiplayer servers but cannot start a solo game without the game crashing. The log states: "Error: Can't start an online game that hasn't been created" before a fatal error and the game shuts down. Any idea what is going on here?
  6. TheTCREngineer

Server Unable to get FTP redirect to work

I've been trying for hours to get this thing to work. The only time it actually does work is when I use skillz public redirect, never whenever I enter my own FTP in the redirect. In the RedirectToURL line I put in ftp://username: password@host/kf/Compressed/ Which stores a compressed map(.uz2)...
  7. TheTCREngineer

[Gametype] Zed Overhaul/Improved Zeds Mod

Mod is being reworked, old content in spoilers. Due to many issues with the addition of the new hit zones on the Husk and poor coding, I decided to temporarily/permanently remove the new features I have added and put much more effort into this mod than before. For now, I have added in new...
  8. TheTCREngineer

[Game] Ready or Not

SWAT 5 is finally here :D
  9. TheTCREngineer

Axe in Killing Floor incursion to be in KF2?

There's an axe in one of the screenshots of Killing Floor Incursion and I'm pretty sure it might come in KF2. Well, will it TWI?
  10. TheTCREngineer

PC Survivalist killing Stalkers with Assault Rifle no exp

Killing Stalkers with an assault rifle as a Survivalist gives +3, +6 or +9 exp (depending on the difficulty) to Commando only. The Survivalist get's none.
  11. TheTCREngineer

Is this an annoying feature or a bug? Melee weapon blocking

I've made a thread about this when the game was in its earliest beta, now the games nearing release with this still being an actual thing. If you block while sprinting with a melee weapon, you'll automatically stop blocking after a second. This is extremely irritating when you want to block...
  12. TheTCREngineer

PC Zeds within attacking range instantly break out of knockdown to attack

Category:Code Reproducability:On some Zeds, not all the times(seen on Siren and Clot). Summary:Knocked down zeds with Pulverizer. A Clot that was knocked down stood up a milisecond later,trying to grab me(this might be an oversight but I'd doubt that). Knocking down Siren while she was...
  13. TheTCREngineer

PC Headshotting with eviscerator does not play headshot noise

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Using any form of attack with the eviscerator and headshotting will not play a noise Done offline Additional bug: Decapitating a Gorefast that isn't paying attention with a vertical slice of the Katana without killing him makes his head explode...
  14. TheTCREngineer

PC Parrying Clot Grab Attack does not stumble them

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Any Clot variant that attempts to grab and gets parried will not play a stumble/parried animation. This is when the Clot attempts to grab the player, not the biting/swiping or whatever after the player has been grabbed. Tried offline, not online.
  15. TheTCREngineer

How big will crossperking be for the survivalist?

So the survivalist has been announced, however, how big will his skills affect weaponry? Will he be able to shoot incendiary ammo out of all weapons including pulverizer, rpg, grenade launchers and etc? Can he use medics poison rounds on all weapons? Can he combine 2 grenades together? E.g HE +...
  16. TheTCREngineer

PC Medic Poison Rounds

Category:Code Reproducability:Always Summary/Description (1):Clots(all variants) decapitated with a medic weapon with the poison rounds skill on will start running. If you decapitate a Clot who is about to sprint, he will move fast while still in the decapitated walking animation(their...
  17. TheTCREngineer

PC Trench Gun applies fire, but no fire effects

Category: Code Reproducibility:Sometimes Summary/Description:The Trench gun does not light enemies on fire, however their skins start turning crisp. Does not happen if you focus all your rounds on one zed. Could possibly be affected by range and amount of penetrations. Online/Offline:Offline...
  18. TheTCREngineer

Zeds bodies falling over look laggy

Whenever I kill a zed(in solo and multiplayer) when their corpse falls, it's as if they were moving at 30 fps even though the game runs at 100+. I've had this issue for a long time and I really want to know what in the world is going on. I have not modified the games config in anyway, this has...
  19. TheTCREngineer

PC Hostile Grounds Zed Spawn Bug

Category:Level Design/Possibly Code Reproducibility:Sometimes Summary/Description:In the map Hostile Grounds, a Bloat spawned outside of the map and is stuck. I waited for a couple of minutes looking away and he didn't despawn/teleport. He spawned at the start of the wave and only paces back...
  20. TheTCREngineer

So uh, Fleshpounds..new weird voice?

What do you guys think about it? Kinda made me cringe and confused at the same time. I mean, I really wanted talking zeds, but this wasn't what I had in mind. It's way too clear and not really robotic like his old voice. The zeds should be able to speak, but not be very clear, muffled maybe...