• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. veryBadKarMa

Farmhouse is the worst official map in Killing Floor history?

While I agree, that it is probably the least special and lowest quality official map, I still think it is welcome in the mix. It is a good filler. I still hope we get something similar to KF-farm again. Maybe some tulip-fields with a windmill in the Netherlands or something like that :D
  2. veryBadKarMa

Incinerate

Yes, it is. :D
  3. veryBadKarMa

WWAUT - Burning Down The Chart

However you don't take into account that with the next update we can use dual-9mm. So it ~might~ be that you get twice the mag from an ammobox, have double the mag-size and fire significantly faster...
  4. veryBadKarMa

I think Bloat and Siren need some buff

I assume your favorite perk is commando? That perk has 150 health, doesn't it? Support can easily get 150 hp with its Fortitude skill. Berserker reduces sirendamage by 30% (25% siren resistance + 5% damage resistance). All these perks can survive 2 full screams (one scream = 4x15hp damage) and...
  5. veryBadKarMa

Is Berzerker the strongest Perk?

I've just posted the following on the steam forum, but I think it fits here aswell: I recently wanted to play zerker. I have medic maxed on level 25 (fav perk - in KF1 aswell) and zerker on level 7. Still I'm being a better zerker by playing the medic perk with zerker weapons. I just don't...
  6. veryBadKarMa

Change in KF Version possible?

As far as I know Wolfenstein: The New Order was not removed/changed in existing accounts, but Bethesda activated a Geolock, so that nobody in Germany could play the international version (some might already have had prepurchased the international version). Also I think that all happened in...
  7. veryBadKarMa

How many of you use vocals option in Audio settings?

While I like the option, I also like to NOT listen to the vocals.
  8. veryBadKarMa

Change in KF Version possible?

Currently there is ONLY a global version. IF (and it is a big if) the game will be cut retrospectively for current owners, Valve could only implement this via Steam, if there is going to be a geolock (you would be affected no matter where you bought it) or if it stored your IP at the time of...
  9. veryBadKarMa

Content creation times

And suddenly the "gif me update pls" threads are no longer #1 here and on steam. Thanks for this information!
  10. veryBadKarMa

Contest: Name That Map!

While it might be a bit overused I like it in this case: "Last Resort" ... ...with a little play on words I'd even prefer: "Lost Resort"
  11. veryBadKarMa

What We Are Up To - What Are We Up To?

"Since she lost her job to a machine, the former trader now has to earn her dosh with the really big guns in action!" ...problem solved
  12. veryBadKarMa

How to fix welding in KF2

They could also get rid of the hp and just decrease the max weld percentage by incoming damage. E.g. for each 2% damage the max weld percentage decreases by 1%. Example: it is weld at 100% and gets 50% damage - then you can only restore the welding to 75% maximum. If it gets another 30% damage...
  13. veryBadKarMa

What does the medic lacerate skill do?

Lacerate is basically the don't-heal-automatically-without-rebuilding-my-armor skill. Only useful with armament+vaccination in my opinion.
  14. veryBadKarMa

SDK won't start

I had to add -NoGADWarning and -dx10 to the launch options.... ...and wait almost an eternity (around 10 mins) for the start. It works now. And it starts up much faster the second time.
  15. veryBadKarMa

PC audio studdering/crackling on some systems

Same problem here and also Realtek. It happens quite regularly. However I'm not sure, how to reproduce it. I often get it on that very open square on Outpost. Also I think that sirens are mostly involved, but that could just be some impression.
  16. veryBadKarMa

PC BioticsLabs: Typecrawl bug (or clever feature)

In the spawning room of BioticsLabs there is a typecrawl. It crawls in the wrong direction, making the text unreadable. ...maybe though it is a clever reference to the movie "Idiocracy" - I don't know. :rolleyes:
  17. veryBadKarMa

Scrakes and Fleshpounds are less intimidating than in KF1

This is the biggest problem at the moment, if you ask me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it is also possible for Zeds to change their type on teleport. I could swear, a Scrake changed to a Crawler once. The roar just isn't necessary. It adds nothing. It warns you. Warnings kill the tension. I...
  18. veryBadKarMa

What perk do you think will be unlocked next?

It depends if they add 1 perk at a time or 2 at once. If the latter, then I'd assume Sharpshooter+Gunslinger. Their weapons are more straight forward than those of the other missing perks. Well, at least unless the Gunslinger gets a lasso and a horseshoe thrower.
  19. veryBadKarMa

Feedback on Field Medic Perk

That would be cool. Can anybody confirm/test this?
  20. veryBadKarMa

SDK won't start

ah, thanks, I'll try that!