• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Tactics Absolutely awful at this.

First rage quit last night. I haven't joined a single Squad yet that acted cohesively. Did manage to get 5 kills in a row but that was only because I was given the chance for some close quarter combat where in 'mouse skill' determined the winner rather than knowing where to be and look. I've...
  2. B

Probably be best to join some kind of light hearted clan or some such. Basically there seems to be a race to get to the best spots to shoot from. You don't want to shoot from the same place as someone else because you'll be compromising them and yourself. There is a flow to the battle which I...
  3. B

Everyone lauded this as an unsung hero of MP Fps' so I figured I'd pick it up. Well... after an hour and a half of play I can safely say I'm in over my head. The Rising Sun part seems a bit more forgiving because of the foliage cover but the Eastern Front stuff is basically wak a mole and I'm...
  4. B

RO2 Theatres of War

Without a shadow of a doubt - The Burma Campaign This has to be the most overlooked and forgotten theatre (from a Western perspective) of the entire war. Not only does it feature British troops but it would be fascinating to be able to play as one of the many castes of Indian troops fighting...
  5. B

RO2 What fronts would you like to see in the future?

This^ The British Indian Army would be a fascinating mix (Gurkha's, Yorkshiremen, Berkshiremen and Punjabi's, etc); the war in the jungles of Burma created a whole new form of horrific. However, no Americans (unless you count some meagre ground forces or the USAAF) so no doubt the idea got...
  6. B

UK Vs japan?

A real shame the British Indian Army never ever get included. You'd think with John Gibson being, as far as I can tell... British, he'd putting the plaudits out for the 'Forgotten Army'. The Kohima/Imphal campaign was the largest land defeat the IJA had suffered (which ultimately led to the...