• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

KF M4 Update

I always thought the M4 M203 should have manual reload of the grenade instead of automaticly reloading it. This way, you could fire with the attached grenade launcher, shoot with the assault rifle when needed and reload when it's safe to do so. But at the moment, the M4 203 grenades is loaded...
  2. J

Halloween update 2013?

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/KillingFloor/achievements OMG! Look at the achievement " Fire and Forget " Picture. Looks like an Lmg! Looks like demo is getting some kick *** rocket launcher " Seeker 6" I'm excited.
  3. J

Upgrade?

It's been there longer than benjamin, me and all of us together! That thing is ancient. Nobody knows where it came from. Some believe from hell, some heaven...
  4. J

KF Where to download Kfchar scripts?

Nevermind, found it.
  5. J

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Is it: ServerPackages=ServerPerksV6 Now with Version 6.01?
  6. J

[Pack] BallisticWeapons port to KF

How about the minigun then? Any progress on it? That's what I'm really excited about! The russians made recently the M202 A1 Flash rocket launcher, and then there's the M249 Saw, also made by the russians. Now all that's left is the minigun! Will surely be epic when you release that beauty!
  7. J

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

The Event Zeds mutator is a little broken currently, sometimes it spawns the default zeds like bloat, crawler and scrake, but always spawns default fp and patriarch. I understand that the new spawning system messed up with the mutator. Is there a fix perhaps? =)
  8. J

Spawn with your golden weapons if you have the DLC.

Exactly, I too think the OP means the M79 and AK47 only. And he is right and it makes sense.
  9. J

Code [Help] Zed Gun Beam Projectile

You seem to be really good at this stuff. Couldn't you make an example and show it so I could take a look? That's the best way to learn. I have done everything I can, and it still dosn't work. I'm getting sick of it.
  10. J

Honestly, I'm not sure. These are all the files I use for my Custom FNFAL: CustomFNFAL_ACOG_AssaultRifle: class CustomFNFAL_ACOG_AssaultRifle extends FNFAL_ACOG_AssaultRifle; defaultproperties { FireModeClass(0)=Class'SuperSpecimen8_Xmas.CustomFNFALFire' Priority=135...
  11. J

Spawn with your golden weapons if you have the DLC.

I totally agree. They really should change so you spawn with the golden versions of M79 and AK47 if you bought the DLC.
  12. J

My Fire class of my custom FNFAL is: class CustomFNFALFire extends FNFALFire; defaultproperties { DamageType=Class'SuperSpecimen8_Xmas.CustomDamTypeFNFALAssaultRifle' AmmoClass=Class'SuperSpecimen8_Xmas.CustomFNFALAmmo' DamageMax=115 RecoilRate=0.001000...
  13. J

I have like this with my Custom FNFAL: class CustomFNFALAmmo extends FNFALAmmo; defaultproperties { MaxAmmo=500 AmmoPickupAmount=28 InitialAmount=250 PickupClass=Class'SuperSpecimen8_Xmas.CustomFNFALAmmoPickup' } and class CustomFNFALAmmoPickup extends FNFALAmmoPickup...
  14. J

Code [Question] Placing and detonating with the same button

When Is this lovely weapon finished? I would love to try it out! :D
  15. J

[Pack] BallisticWeapons port to KF

I can't help with coding either, I'm new at it and I suck! XD Maybe Marco or Benjamin can help? Try PM them?
  16. J

Ah, okay. thanks! :)
  17. J

Firebug Event or Major Update

M202A1 Flash would be nice. It is a Multishot incendiary rocket launcher with a capacity of 4 rockets. It's altfire shoots all 4 rockets at once! However, the Russian modder Compj is working on it atm, I tried it, it was very fun to use ^^
  18. J

Okay, thanks I'll try that. I've also noticed that a custom version of a gun like SCARMK17 together with a default SCARMK17, they both share the same ammo pool and I don't know why and want to stop that, how can I change that? I've checked the code of the golden versions of AK47 or Benelli...
  19. J

Weapons and Custom Characters from the Russian modders

HUGE thanks man! Really appreciate it! :D You're the best! Certainly made my day.
  20. J

Weapons and Custom Characters from the Russian modders

Can anyone post another link for the M202a1-flash? It's impossible for me to download it, I'm trying to register only to download but I get lots of errors and since I can't read russian I don't understand what I'm supposed to do...