• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaly

Server Noreconnect error after recent update.

Just ran my servers in steamCMD for an update. Tried to get onto them to make sure they were running fine. Was stuck on connecting and then decided to cancel the connection and got a "Noreconnect" message under the typical cancelled connection message. Can't tell if this is an issue with the...
  2. Kaly

Server A cheaper/better host for my kf servers to run on?

Besides local which I could do but I cannot keep my pc on 24/7 I need some alternative hosts to consider renting from. My old dedicated server from Vilayer will be going on the 17th and I've been trying to manager on a few gameservers to cover it while I look for a cheaper host. Any...
  3. Kaly

A cleaner trader menu

Alright so I prefer to see a better trader menu. 1. Weapons in categories related to their perk 2. Categories to select when picking a weapon (less scrolling and trying to find something) 3. A setup in which the user can cycle between skins before purchasing a gun. (The whole gold and regular...
  4. Kaly

So is sandbox always broke on holiday events?

Seems sandbox won't pick up the holiday zeds. Sucks too because I wanted to go a 15 wave with no trader or cooldown time. This on every holiday update? Not really here for a solution by the way or I would post this in the support thread.
  5. Kaly

Server 'KFmod' version mismatch when server is up to date.

Just re validated my kf files and now I cannot join my server. This also happens on other servers that are even not my own. This a issue with the kf server setup or my client? Because if I have to re update my server then cool no probs but if its my client then crap... Also my serve ris on...
  6. Kaly

So opinions on the update so far?

Good and bad for me. Good for the extremely humorous weapons added and a low gravity map. Reskins as dlc weapons are alright, although they need to be in a more tidy layout than two of the same weapons in the same menu. Also chance to unlock baddest santa again. Bad mainly because of the few...
  7. Kaly

THQ Humble Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/ Bunch of THQ games available currently. I did my part. Gave my share to charity. I am considering getting a few more keys too..
  8. Kaly

Translocator

Just noticed on the details of my servers (and others) the option for the translocator still exists (the teleport tool in ut2004) That being said I am now wondering if that can be ported and the chaos it may cause using it in kf.
  9. Kaly

stats reset and achievements missing

I am gonna get straight to the point on this. I booted kf and my stats are now all set to 0. I cannot access profile and achievements and the achievements section on the library is now missing from steam. Has anyone else had this? [edit] rebooted steam and now they are back. weird..
  10. Kaly

List of currently working custom weapons?

Looking for any still working weapons new/old to be added to my server. I am rummaging through the posts searching for whatever I can find but if anyone wants to link me their custom weapons. Also if anyone is interested (Since I can't do these myself since the sdk completely breaks my kf) I...
  11. Kaly

Server Disabling regular zeds in sandbox. (dedicated server)

Hey I am looking for a method to remove the regular zeds in sandbox. I run marco's Doom 3 Monsters Mut. The zeds show up no problem however they are usually with the regulars you see ingame and whenever i delete the squad data from the ini it auto generates it again.
  12. Kaly

Server Linux server issue.

Alright so I have a server running debian 6.0 squeeze and managed to get the files from steam cmd for kf. Run serverlaucnher.bat for the first time to get a default ini file. And even though everything looks fine and dandy on putty the server comes up as unknown server and it will not create...
  13. Kaly

Last stand difficulty/gamemode

[OLD IDEA] Was thinking. What if we had a gamemode/difficulty which relied on you and your team to survive properly? No respawn after waves if you die. Meaning you would all need to look after each other aswell as dealing with zeds with each wave. Zed count stays depending on the players in...
  14. Kaly

Don't know if this is even possible but...

Couldn't you guys have just nerfed the weapons based on difficulty? I am throwing this out as a suggestion since the community is now upset the scythe is under powered and the buzzsaw is now overpriced. While some of us on harder difficulties might think this is an okay nerf. (Buzzsaw and m99...
  15. Kaly

[Game] Free DotA 2 gift anyone?

So I have a spare copy of DotA 2. I was given 4 and gave two already to friends. I have one now just sat in my inventory. Anyone want it? Please don't add me regarding it. Leave me a link to your steam page and I will add you. Just because I don't want to be spammed with invites and having to...
  16. Kaly

SDK Question

Alright so my previous post had an issue with the KF SDK crashing the game and my steam client so I removed it and it now works fine. Anyway my issue is since I cannot use the SDK without it throttling my game and client until they crash is there a workaround I can use? Can I use the UT2004 Ed...
  17. Kaly

Constant crashing.

Okay this is going to be difficult to find a solution to. So I boot kf as normal and head into sandbox. Everything default. Start a game and halfway in the game it just decides to crash and close. Worst of all it forces my steam client to crash with it and no error report is given to me...
  18. Kaly

[Suggestion] Editable Weapon Stats For Official Weapons

Was thinking about a mutator that could let us tweak the existing weapons to our liking. Edit the costs, power, range etc. Since its difficult for weapons to come out right for everyone with constant nerfs and power increases with each update I was wondering if a mutator could be made to make...
  19. Kaly

Sandbox: "Your squad has wiped out" regardless of winning.

This kinda bugged me and IDK if its just how the game is or if its just a bug but I run a server for kf which I usually put on sandbox. Since I am running marcos doom3 monsters mutator I wanted to remove the regular zeds. So I set everything up in sandbox and after everyone wins the match they...
  20. Kaly

Machine pistols for commando or sharpshooter.

Machine pistols like the Heckler & Koch VP70 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_VP70 Which has a 3 round burst and semi auto fire. Or the Glock 18 which if I recall is fully automatic and has a 3 round burst fire mode. I chose commando because I felt these types of pistols fit...