• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Wycked

Killing Floor 2 Perk Speculation

So, I haven't found a thread like this, and it's one of the things I'm most curious about.. What do you think the other three perks will be? Many people say that one will be the Gunslinger who'll inherit Sharpie's pistol bonuses, I personally think there might be an Engineer class, who'll take...
  2. Wycked

3D & Animation Player Model Problems

Hatsune Miku seems intrigued by your dilemma.
  3. Wycked

Harchier Spebbington will be UNLOCKED

You guys have been whining about getting this character for years, now.. It's simple. It was a Pre-order bonus for those who had faith in The Ball as a game. If you did not Pre-order The Ball, you don't get the character. That shouldn't change just because you "Want it really bad more than...
  4. Wycked

BD's Hunting Rifle Integration revisited?

I support the idea of adding the Hunting Rifle. I would love a long-range rifle.
  5. Wycked

What Ive learnt from playing almost 700 hundred hrs of KF since August 2012...

Currently sitting on 1286 hours.. I really wish I could play more, but in South Africa there aren't a great many people who play.. And those who do generally stick to Normal. I'd play on international servers, but I always seem to land up with non-English speaking who either kick me for my...
  6. Wycked

How about weapon Remodels instead of Reskins?

I like this idea.. In my mind it works sort of like the AK-47 and MKB.. They're relatively the same, but for a few little differences. Perhaps, if this idea were put into action, go so far as to make said differences even smaller, but I do really love the idea of things like a lever-action...
  7. Wycked

Killing Floor Twisted X-Mas 2012 Event

I did, it just takes you to the Steam Store homepage, and the character takes you to the Chickenator Steam page.
  8. Wycked

Anybody know when-abouts the new DLC's will be available for purchase? I can't see them in the Steam Store.
  9. Wycked

I like the Gold Weapons DLC.. My only question is; Tripwire, why did you choose the Combat Shotty instead of the Lever Action or Hunting Shotgun? Feels like they would have fitted better, what with the wood-and-metal theme.
  10. Wycked

Christmas weapon DLC... what's coming

(Lever-Action Shawtgurn. <3) ^YES, and: ^YES. /Opinion
  11. Wycked

General DLC Weapon Discussion

Firstly, can people stop assuming that the people who ***** and moan on these forums represent the "Dedicated / Hardcore playerbase"? I've nearly clocked 1.5 thousand hours in this game, and I don't bother coming here to whine. Know why? I'm too busy sucking it up, and taking it out on the...
  12. Wycked

Hunting Shotgun and the Latest Update

I feel like I'm going nuts here. Maybe it was this update, maybe it was a previous one; I'm not sure, I've been playing more Commando than Support lately.. But SOMETHING has happened to the Boomstick. One used to be able to switch to it, fire off a double-bang, switch away halfway through the...
  13. Wycked

Code Perk bonus (Fire Rate)

Once again, I feel like a fool. This has not been my week for modding, thanks!
  14. Wycked

Code UCC.exe - Entry Point Not Found

So yeah, I feel foolish. Thanks for the help, guys. I'll keep this in mind next time.
  15. Wycked

Code Perk bonus (Fire Rate)

So. Anybody have any idea how this can be achieved? I'd like to put it in my Support Gunner perk to try improve it's DPS with the guns. And I was wondering if it was possible, since I haven't seen it in any perks to date.
  16. Wycked

Code UCC.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Since the latest update, involving the Halloween stuff and whatnot, I can't compile any files.. I could right before the update; (Like, literally hours before), but suddenly today I tried and I get the error message UCC.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point...
  17. Wycked

New map for Halloween Event ?

If you ask me, Christmas and Summer are the two times when we're likely to get nice new things. Halloween, while being the perfect opportunity for Killing Floor to get it's freak on, is a bad time for Tripwire. They've just finished with the Summer Sideshow, where will they have had the time to...
  18. Wycked

Episodic Mod Reviews

Loved it, but the fact that you ended the video right before killing that last Zed darn near broke my heart. I look forward to more, this is an excellent way for people to check out mods before having to download and install them.
  19. Wycked

Squad What does YOUR NAME say ABOUT YOU?

On these forums, my name is Wycked, mostly going from my slightly twisted sense of humour, and sadistic nature towards my enemies in games. It also used to be my name on Steam. On the Steam forums, I go by Peanuts, because when I first joined Steam, it was the first thing that came to mind...
  20. Wycked

Garena anyone?

Either way, I'm just going to leave this here. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/KillingFloorMWebServerGroup I understand your frustration with port forwarding, since I can't host either, but that's WHY I went to MWeb and got us so many. And if you meant "Custom" server, as in it has modded and...