• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Maddoxx

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

YEEEEEESSSS! Thank you! Preorder made for best franchise ever made. I dare any stranger to find a more fun game than Killing Floor...i promise you that 99 % of games will eventually get you bored...but never Killing Floor. I only have ever encountered two more games that i never get bored of...
  2. Maddoxx

Disks? No...i mean digital download. I never buy disks.. Only digital from Steam and Sony.
  3. Maddoxx

Why cant i preorder yet digitally from PSN store online? You can with e.g. Skyrim already....a while ago.
  4. Maddoxx

User reviews on Steam...

Sure...i got you!!!! But....why are all first 5 visible reviews bad? That is 100 % of the reviews visible on first page without searching for more posts... 100 % bad does not reflect "very positive"....
  5. Maddoxx

User reviews on Steam...

Huuh? I have not noticed until now? Anyhow.... Why are all the user reviews on first page on Steam positive for KF and negative for KF2? Because, for KF2 it still says "very positive".... I find this strange....and unfair... Even though i am not playing KF2 for now, i will do so more when...
  6. Maddoxx

Killing Floor 2 feels so soulless

Well......i have not played KF2 since 2015... I enjoy KF more, which i play daily. So, there is something i also dont like with KF2.... What is it then? Well, i like the gameplaymechanics of KF more than KF2...that is one reason. Personally i am now waiting for all perks to be released, so i...
  7. Maddoxx

I am not colourblind...

I never said grey...a player in game told me. They all look brown to me...friend or foe. I have good vision and i am not colourblind. I still have problem discerning teams. I dont go around looking map or details...though some can be good to have in mind. I play as i cover distances and i see...
  8. Maddoxx

I am not colourblind...

A player told me there was a grey colour.... So, underdogs have brown colour? Good tip though about one or two hands. Still would make more sense if axis had same colour... And, the green colour is not that colourful...one would like to be able to clearly see it from a good distance...
  9. Maddoxx

I am not colourblind...

Wtf? I was trying to play online, but i have problems separating friend from foe. It ended up with me hesitating all time....and i get killed. I dont want to keep shooting teammates.....would be a problem. Grey and green colours? I dont see the difference and i am not colourblind or visually...
  10. Maddoxx

zeker directional attack question/suggestion/ combos

I am having problem with the zerk as a whole...i dont like this perk in KF2. He is very jerky and unprecise to use...as i mentioned in another post. He is a disaster to use...i feel there is no precision as the zerk in KF1. When i face several targets and start aiming my hits, i end up being...
  11. Maddoxx

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

If this is the case, then you must remember that text all the time? Any easier way?
  12. Maddoxx

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

Would be nice to properly explain instructions...like: "If you don't run the map with the custom gamemode (game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap),..." Is "custom gamemode" a mod/mut and where do you place the text "game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap"?
  13. Maddoxx

Gameplay mechanics

WHEN will there be a proper testmap made, so one can test the gameplaymechanics? I need to know to improve myself as a player....just as i know the mechanics for KF1 concerning zerktactics vs sc/fp, how many headshots of a particular weapon needed vs a particular zed on a difficulty and in...
  14. Maddoxx

Berzerker is OP now, so how do you want to fix it?

I am for balance, but if TWI listen all the time to constant whiners and ruin weapons or perks, like making ammo too expensive for M99 in KF1 even though i dont use it = it is all about the principle and also make most zerkers not any longer use scythe or chainsaw, etc., i will stop buy...
  15. Maddoxx

Who keeps pulling zerk?

I do not doorzerk, but move around. To me the jerky movement from striking is obstructive. In real life a human trained with melee would not be concerned about this, but in a game it becomes annoying with jerky movements...i feel less in control.
  16. Maddoxx

Who keeps pulling zerk?

For the sake of the product being a "Game", i rather have same mechanis as zerk in KF1...it is friendlier and more rewarding.
  17. Maddoxx

Who keeps pulling zerk?

Zerk is very awkward to use then his exceutions are followed by a centrifugal force, which makes it harder to be precise and more fluid. This is not the case with KF1. When i do my hits it seems each hit is followed by a push in the same direction...this is very abruptive for my "work" and at...
  18. Maddoxx

WWAUT - A Quick Fix

Again the community starts with the whining about zerks... So.....only the whiners have paid for the game? Only the whiners dont like zerk? So, when will you start whining about sharp as well? As soon as sharp is introduced? You whiners are trying to force rest of the playercommunity to only...
  19. Maddoxx

Gamma

Wtf? Gamma works now when i changed from DX9 to Open GL. Why is this? Edit: this was a bad trade-off.. Game lags as hell with Open GL.
  20. Maddoxx

Gamma

When i had XP changing Gamma was no problem... With win 8.1 it does not work at all and i have to play dark maps with aching eyes as a result.... PS! Changing settings of PC does not help.. Any remedy?