• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pprkut

MG recoil - TW Please read

The guy should try to stand on his head and pull the trigger with his feet, it would be even more stable.
  2. Pprkut

My RO2 wishlist, what is yours?

Selectable unlocks Soviet Naval Infantry Volga-crossing maps Leningrad map remix, or any map with similar gameplay. More fire and flames, more dirt and dust, smoke and fog. Stalingrad looks like Paris atm. Decent soldiers faces, not the 80 years old Germans and Zach Galifianakis Russians. DT...
  3. Pprkut

Body Armor for Soviet Engineers (Cosmetic Hero Unlock)

47,000 pieces only for pictures? Boy, it's must be world's expensive photomob.
  4. Pprkut

DT Upgrade for DP28

This is a most popular suggestion on board, right? Along with detachable bayonets. :) And we already have DT model in game. I hope, ДТ would be added in first content patch, if we will have one.
  5. Pprkut

I don't know which else sources two of you guys wants, real usage is pretty obvious. Just google it. Yes, and Hitler was killed in Omaha beach. I saw it in the movie.
  6. Pprkut

[Error] Giving ammo key not working

I believe, it's default Ctrl
  7. Pprkut

XP decrease

Every game will ends after first lockdown, since no one wanna die and everyone gonna hide around the corners and play zaycev even more.
  8. Pprkut

Stats Reset = LVL 11 for everyone?

Played 3 games just now, stats are pretty correct, but I don't get "In b4 Reset" achievement. :(
  9. Pprkut

Granatbusche Modell 39

Personally, Id like your find. That GrB 39 looks great for me. But I'm don't think it is good find for the game. Same reason why MKb is not.
  10. Pprkut

Granatbusche Modell 39

Red Orchestra 2: Wunderwaffe of Stalingrad* *pre-order now and get your day 1 unlock Panzerklein and cybernetic dog whistle.
  11. Pprkut

[Tuning] Destroyable objects on map not showing

Also, destroyable objects marks after they are being destroyed with diamond mark what not in a map legend. Not sure if bug or what either.
  12. Pprkut

Gewehrgranatenger

Djakonov Rifle Granade: Zukerman Rifle Mortar for Molotov's bottles: 40 mm Mosin-based mortar. Oh, wait. Russians can't have nice things.
  13. Pprkut

Wargame Cheese

just give enemy sidearms to the veterans and primary to the heroes :)
  14. Pprkut

No doubt and I have to agree about limited on movements, but it's wont immobilize you and "forget about run" sound kinda ultimate in my view. I never saw mention in any source, what it's only a weight of each piece. Where do you get it? I saw SN-42 last Saturday in museum and it's doesn't...
  15. Pprkut

Uninstall BF3/Origin

Guys, there are black helicopters outside my wi
  16. Pprkut

Tactics Red Oktober: Saper targets

I'm also made this vid a week ago or something, pretty same places as OP marked :) Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Engineer multiplayer gameplay and tips. - YouTube
  17. Pprkut

SVT-40 Magazine and Stripper Clips

Which part exactly is unrealistic? SVT could be reloaded either by replacing the magazine or by using 5-round stripper clips of the Mosin-Nagant.
  18. Pprkut

SVT-40 Magazine and Stripper Clips

lol, what? Why it should be matched? G-41 had non-detachable mag btw. The way it's works now is just fine.
  19. Pprkut

PPsh-41 with semi-automatic firing mod

It's level 50 unlock. One of the things I can't understand or explain.