• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

About "RO2 Dying"

Not to say that RO2 wasn't going to take a hit when BF3 came out, but losing half of their player base is embarrassing. If people who bought this game really enjoyed it, they wouldn't drop it completely to play BF3. It's not like gamers have to choose between one or the other; they're both...
  2. U

rogame.exe has stopped working solution

Timeout Detection Recovery causes your graphics card to reset itself when Windows thinks it is overheating. When this happens, your computer will black screen for several seconds and return with a message saying "NVIDIA Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered." I'm experiencing...
  3. U

Framerate increase

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 ti Fermi AMD Phenom II X2 Windows 7 32bit Just to inform anyone with the same specs, disabling the Steam Community in game and bringing shadows down to low has allowed me to play with an average FPS of 40. It still stutters like crazy, and the FPS varies from map to...
  4. U

Daily updates from TWI

Dump Files Dump Files Luckily my game is not crashing (yet), I'm just suffering from low framerate and stuttering and such so no dump files. By the way, the "vocal minority" is addressed in this article. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/21/review-red-orchestra-2/ Gaming...
  5. U

Daily updates from TWI

The people who are able to run this game without any problems have absolutely no business on these forums unless they have suggestions for fixes. If the game is working for you, shut up and go play it. Don't tell the people who aren't able to use their product what they should be doing. We...
  6. U

Daily updates from TWI

I don't understand why there's so many people defending the developers. This is not a free to play game. This is not an experiment. This is no longer a beta. We have paid for a broken product. That's not acceptable anywhere, in any industry. If Tripwire had done this back before digital...
  7. U

Daily updates from TWI

I just think having a nice dev post to look forward to every morning would go a long way in terms of reassuring everyone. A lot of us don't have time to scan through the technical forums every day to find out what issues you guys responded to. Thanks
  8. U

Daily updates from TWI

Hey Tripwire guys, I'm not gonna rant in this thread about how bad you guys screwed up this launch. Deep down we all still think you're talented developers with a passion for gaming like us. However, due to the severity of these issues and the fact that some of us have paid for a broken...
  9. U

Poll for issues!

Hey guys, So how many people are running: NVIDIA gpu/Windows 64bit NVIDIA gpu/Windows 32bit AMD gpu/Windows 64bit AMD gpu/Windows32bit Just curious. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 TI running 32bit and I'm experiencing pretty much every issue that has surfaced. My friend, on the other...