• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Daily updates from TWI

unclepickle1

Sep 12, 2011
Hey Tripwire guys,

I'm not gonna rant in this thread about how bad you guys screwed up this launch. Deep down we all still think you're talented developers with a passion for gaming like us.

However, due to the severity of these issues and the fact that some of us have paid for a broken product, I don't think it's too much to ask for some daily updates on what you're doing to correct the situation. How about a post in the forum every morning regarding what you are going to work on that day? Or any leads you have on some issues? Don't worry about getting too technical with the details, the ones who know what you're talking about will be happy to explain it to the ones that don't.

Everyone else, please post in this thread so it gets some attention. I sincerely want Tripwire to consider this.

Thanks everyone

Myself, Yoshiro, and Ramm are on here quite a bit. Mostly trying to gather information and do general support.

The fact of the matter is that we are constantly working on everything. :D
I just think having a nice dev post to look forward to every morning would go a long way in terms of reassuring everyone. A lot of us don't have time to scan through the technical forums every day to find out what issues you guys responded to.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Myself, Yoshiro, and Ramm are on here quite a bit. Mostly trying to gather information and do general support.

I think most people would be a lot calmer if one of you just dropped a line at the beginning of your day saying what you're about to work on. Heck, you can even sort out who's to write it by a round of Nuke, Cockroach, Foot over your morning beverage...

Just a thought...:D

Reactions: Kephamos
Upvote 0
I think most people would be a lot calmer if one of you just dropped a line at the beginning of your day saying what you're about to work on. Heck, you can even sort out who's to write it by a round of Nuke, Cockroach, Foot over your morning beverage...

Actually that'll make things worse. It would just turn into a look at me and my problem is worst than yours contest.

Upvote 0

I am sure that you are doing what you can to fix the game but I think also that it would be a great idea to let us know what you are working on. It doesn't even have to be updated everyday :)

Upvote 0
Sorry guys but I have to strongly disagree with this request

Daily postings of what they are working on? Seriously c'mon, how would you like to have to get in work every day to have to tell the world what you were going to do that day, and then be hassled and moaned at constantly because you are not working on something that some spotty, needy, over entitled ahole considers the most important thing in the world?

TWI have proved they are constantly working on fixing the bugs, it is not like they have took the money and run. Let then get on with it.

What might help, a little, is if as mentioned above there was a sticky, that listed the acknowledged bugs of what TWI were looking into, at least then people who come with an issue can look in the sticky and see if it is being fixed at some point, or if it has not been listed they can post

There are some issues in the game, for some they are more serious than others, but we keep having posts about the same old things everyday, new posts old topics because most are to lazy to search through the forum. A sticky could resolve this

Reactions: u-s-e-r
Upvote 0
Sorry guys but I have to strongly disagree with this request

Daily postings of what they are working on? Seriously c'mon, how would you like to have to get in work every day to have to tell the world what you were going to do that day, and then be hassled and moaned at constantly because you are not working on something that some spotty, needy, over entitled ahole considers the most important thing in the world?

TWI have proved they are constantly working on fixing the bugs, it is not like they have took the money and run. Let then get on with it.

What might help, a little, is if as mentioned above there was a sticky, that listed the acknowledged bugs of what TWI were looking into, at least then people who come with an issue can look in the sticky and see if it is being fixed at some point, or if it has not been listed they can post

There are some issues in the game, for some they are more serious than others, but we keep having posts about the same old things everyday, new posts old topics because most are to lazy to search through the forum. A sticky could resolve this
And more strict moderation;)

Upvote 0

Yes, then there'd be 100 more posts complaining about what they're not working on at that very moment.

Reactions: goat77
Upvote 0