• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ROGUE Hematoma

[Info] NVIDIA driver installation guide

Thought I would post. Kind of interesting. http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?&m=1174372&mpage=1
  2. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Distorted sound?

Are all the sound effect crap turned off on your sound card?
  3. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Stuttering

I did an experiment and installed my old x fi extreme sound card and stuttering is gone.
  4. ROGUE Hematoma

Original Search & Destroy gameplay type mod needed

Yep S&D is the s***!
  5. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Serverbrowser questions/problems

There is a problem with the browser. Our server can ping anywhere from 80 to 300 in the main ranked server window. If I go to favorites where I have it also it pings from 80 to 130. Its a pain because we get ppl from europe thinking its close by. It definately needs to get sorted.
  6. ROGUE Hematoma

Long Loads

Thanks BF.
  7. ROGUE Hematoma

Sound loss after one round

Yep me too! I read where it could be ppl with on-board sound. I am using real-tek ALC892 I have tried both the 2.64 and 2.65 drivers. I also read where it could have something to do with PB. I am going to slap in my x-fi card and see what happens. It always happens during a map change, I can go...
  8. ROGUE Hematoma

INB4RESET Stats wiped now its vanished.

in b4 the reset award in b4 the reset award i had to change my version to 1.0.0.7 in the ini now I dont have my award. Thanks.
  9. ROGUE Hematoma

[Error] Server browser still not fixed

Fixed! Fixed! http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=68963
  10. ROGUE Hematoma

[Error] Server browser still not fixed

Same here worked great before.
  11. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Still a level 99?????

Thanks.
  12. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Still a level 99?????

Got the im b4 rset and then shows me im a level 99
  13. ROGUE Hematoma

Server Server pings within the browser?

I rented a server from game servers. When I look for my server sometimes it is listed at 90 ping. Do a refresh and its 223,refresh againn and not even listed, refresh again and its 189. Go to my favs within the browser and its always there, refresh 85, refresh 92, refresh 89. Anybody else with...
  14. ROGUE Hematoma

Server Ranked went to Unranked

I discovered when I go to my favs. in the browser my server is listed as ranked but is not in the main list. When I reset the browser and applied, my server then shows up. Server also keeps reverting to FF gametype when active maplist has no FF in it?????? I also sent in ranked server app. but...
  15. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Steam Auth. failed

It was happening only after I set up a server from a gsp. I screwed up and d/l half life tools. I deleted it from my add/remove progs. Lets see if that does the trick.
  16. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Steam Auth. failed

Have got it twice now was wondering if there is a fix?
  17. ROGUE Hematoma

Server Im a total noob at server setup

just got a server and it says paused is there a link that helps for server setiup? I tried to follow one here but cant seem to get it. never mind
  18. ROGUE Hematoma

Some textures like blood are completely black?

Call 1-800- whine and ask for your mamma!
  19. ROGUE Hematoma

[Question] Reset Your Stats

This has been mentioned at least 100 times in these forums. READ!