• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

October 6th Update Changelog

Go ahead and get your refund. You'll be regretting it when the SDK releases. :rolleyes: I'm so addicted to this game.. just keep coming back to it over and over. And this patch fixed my performance. Runs awesome!
  2. H

close combat cluster****

Hard to say really. From my experience thus far the guns are super accurate, as they should be, especially within the ranges most combat takes place in. That said, I miss a lot of obvious and easy shots too, and personally I have not missed a shot that made me think it was the game's fault. When...
  3. H

PPSh is dulled in close combat!

I find that pretty much every gun in this game if you aim properly, then shoot, you will kill or injure your target every time. I hear that the same is true of real weapons. :confused:
  4. H

close combat cluster****

Haha. Yeah, it always takes people by suprise how effective the bayonets are.. Pretty much why I never play anything but bolt-action. I was playing Pavlov's when a guy in the house started firing his Ppsh. He emptied a clip as I sprinted up the steps missing all of the slugs, I heard the click...
  5. H

close combat cluster****

Yeah this is the circumstance under which bayonet and buttstock becomes useful! I've never played a game where melee works so effectively against automatics. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for how many ppsh and mp40ers i've killed with my bayonet or buttstock.
  6. H

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

And in Tripwire's defense here I want to add that it's blatantly obvious everyone involved in the game's creation spent a significant portion of their lives to accomplish what they set out to accomplish. They're not terribly wealthy, they don't have nearly as many resources as a large...
  7. H

Go away, you bring nothing to this forum, community, or this game. I love RO2, have loved it since beta, and will continue to love everything about it. Stop stepping in on our parade man. If you love DICE's games then there you have it, BF3 is all yours. Oh and maybe you should count how...
  8. H

Jesus christ you people are the whiniest bunch on the planet. That's your list of complaints for a game that's only been released for a few weeks? Get a refund and get out of here, why are you wasting your time on this forum if you think the game's so terribly broken?
  9. H

Are we even playing the same game? I have no problem surviving for more than a minute at least. Sometimes I go much longer before getting killed. I've managed to survive machine gun fire with clever use of cover. And I can't tell you how many times i've stabbed a submachine gunner in the face...
  10. H

really no point in defending A and B on grainelevator

No, you're right that sometimes it does work. If the russians suddenly step up their game on C and keep taking out germans, the germans end up losing momentum and get shut out completely. I've seen it happen too, it does work. Its just B is a more proactive approach and has the advantage of...
  11. H

Yeah man, that tower at B for a machine gunner is nazi slaughter. I mount up top and the entire field leading to B gets shut down.
  12. H

BF3 is kind of like going for the hottest woman you can find, only to find out despite her amazing *** and shapely tits she's really not that interesting. Then she stops putting out and starts nagging you for more money. Then you wish you never bothered with her to begin with. RO2 makes me...
  13. H

I've seen this work from time to time. It's effective if your team is doing it together. Personally i'm a big fan of cap point B, it's such a quick run and not too terribly hard to jump to the ground and hold it. Only worries when inside of B rather than surrounding it are the grenade tosses...
  14. H

You're not playing it right. Oh and have you ever fired a gun? They're accurate, dude. Really accurate. Bullets travel where you aim them for the most part.
  15. H

Yes, if by true sequel you mean large maps and more vehicles. That's really about it.
  16. H

Though I gotta admit, BF3 is a really, really funny game.. Battlefield 3 Vehicle Bug from Caspian Border Map Hillarious! - YouTube God this is hilarious, and to think it's the exact same bug from BF1942 blows my mind. LOL I really want to play BF3, I really do. But it's obvious that the game...
  17. H

Actually, it's not. His suggestion would be a fallacy as apples do not equal oranges. Let me lay it out for you: BF3: Enormous development team Streamlined multi-platform game (see: dumbed down for consoles) A small army of bug testers working for DICE No modding considerations RO2...
  18. H

Get the details level back

See this is what irks me about the people complaining about how this game does not perform like BF3 or whatever. The level of detail visible on your screen at any moment can get astronomical, and Tripwire avoided using cheap level tricks to fool you into thinking the map is huge
  19. H

not happy jane

Is this real? 99 dollars? :eek:
  20. H

Been doing some research.

Mock me all you want, but it actually did prove useful for improving reflexes, aim, and my ability to keep calm in video games. I kindof actually owe hackers a lot of credit for improving my FPS gaming skills. It's something i've put up with through the years from Doom to Quake to Half-Life et...