• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Josef Nader

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

Oh gods, that was pre-G4 pony. Pre-G4 (G4 being the one that has caught on like wildfire) the show was an insipid 30 minute long commercial for cheap girls toys and did nothing but pander and talk down to it's audience like the committee designed piece of **** that it is. Friendship is Magic...
  2. Josef Nader

Consensus how many bronies are on the Tripwire forums.

Reporting. Love the show and the fandom. Not much more that can be said.
  3. Josef Nader

Worst map balancing I've seen in my life !

Basically. The ruskies are operating with inferior equipment on quite a few fronts (especially considering that the few weapons that give them a leg-up have been nerfed for unlock reasons) and received the short end of the stick on quite a few of the maps. German steamrolls have been all too...
  4. Josef Nader

Poll: Jamming

As a realistic balancer for bolts vs autos, yeah.
  5. Josef Nader

[Game] of the year [2011 Edition]

Yeah, Bioware really pissed me off with DA2. It looked like they had their console franchise (Mass Effect) and their PC Franchise (Dragon Age) and both were perfect for their respective systems. Mass Effect 2 was great, but then they tried to jam tactical click action bar combat onto a console...
  6. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

Go to a holy shrine OR buy a "Cure Disease" Potion from an apocathary Pray/Ingest ??? Profit!
  7. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

Well, let's not forget that Skyrim isn't a neon techno-future city. All of the colors and breathtaking landscapes come from the natural environment. It's the difference between a Rocky Mountain vista and Times Square.
  8. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

Actually, I'm calling bull-chips on that. Yeah, anybody can swing a sword and get to a decent level in swordsmanship with ease, but you'll never be able to really rely on it without dumping some perks into the skill tree. Perks are the really valuable level-up currency. Everything else is just...
  9. Josef Nader

Why are people such babies about tanks?

Yeah, if I'm prone in the second story of the Russian spawn in Fallen Fighters and sweating the hull MG despite being behind a concrete wall for cover (and I play LMG before I get yelled at for camping spawn instead of capping points <3 ), there's something seriously wrong. Doesn't matter how...
  10. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

Cats and lizards are -FUGLY- in Skyrim. Especially the females. Tiny pencil necks and misplaced heads. Argonians look like someone took an Iguana head and gave it a human body, and Kajiit look like someone lopped the head off a tiger and glued it onto a mannequin. Disappointing, as I really...
  11. Josef Nader

I strongly disagree. While the very -core- gameplay has stayed the same, a lot of the annoying **** from the other TES games has been cut out, a lot of stuff has been streamlined (for the better), and the depth of the world they've created takes us back to the good ol' Morrowind days. The...
  12. Josef Nader

And Skyrim by a landslide. None of these other games can hold a candle. Sure, individual components (graphics, story, gameplay) might be better, but as a collective whole no one else pulls it all together quite as well as Skyrim. In scope, quality, and ambition, it's miles ahead of everything else.
  13. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

Okay, minor personal niggle here. The beast races look bloody deformed now, especially the females. Tiny little pencil necks with huge bulbous heads and emaciated bodies. Do not like.
  14. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

You worked at raising your athletics? Next thing you're going to tell me is that mercantile was a skill worthy of my efforts...
  15. Josef Nader

Why not, tripwire?

Er, UE3 was designed with DX9 in mind, which is what runs on the Xbox 360, so yes, you could say that RO2 is built in a console-friendly engine. What the hell does that have to do with anything, though? I mean honestly, I can't understand a lot of PC gamers. Do you expect your engine to be...
  16. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

See, I played a rogue character in Oblivion, so I never got a payoff at high levels, ESPECIALLY against those damned Daedra with their ludicrously high sneak stats who could spot and zero in on me despite my 100 sneak and buffs from half the map away. But yes, I haven't had any trouble with...
  17. Josef Nader

Ww2 games today

The same thing happened to rhythm games. A few years back devs were squirting out WWII games like nobody's business, and then the market got saturated, people got bored, and everyone moved on to the next best thing, Modern Warfare shooters. Now the market is saturating with them and they'll...
  18. Josef Nader

The Elder Scrolls V

Spamming smithing up to 100 has it's perks. It'd feel dishonorable to me, though...