• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K@n@y

Leading targets is awsome

This I am pissed off by the client side hit detection, pretty much stopped to play the game due to the lack of servers without client side hit detection and those absurd delayed deaths, shoot first, score a perfect hit or even have time to make 2 very quick torso hits with bolts but die or get...
  2. K@n@y

Accuracy on slopes.

Probably because the bullet does not come from the rifle barrel itself, like in many other games having the bullets "fire line" attached and coming from your head/eye and even sometimes one of the shoulders, rarely from the rifle itself and it makes some odd things, like this guy who was able to...
  3. K@n@y

RO2 Binding voice commands

I asked quite the same thing here : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=80263&page=2 but no answer, well in fact i asked this another time somewhere else on the forums and i got one suggestion from somebody but can't find anymore this post using the search function of the...
  4. K@n@y

RS Ladder Catapult

National Aeronautics and Space Administration program debuts back in the days :D
  5. K@n@y

SweetFx and PB

I perfectly know Punkbuster have indeed a speedhack detection but the one you see in game is from the game engine and added by the Dev's, it's not from punkbuster at all, you can have it in any servers, running pb or not, if it was the one from punkbuster it would be a bannable cheat because the...
  6. K@n@y

SweetFx and PB

SpeedHack messages are not from punkbuster but by the game itself, it was game hard coded by the Dev's soon after the game public beta release to avoid some exploits/cheats, it have nothing to do with PB ;) My sweetfx settings in case someone is interested :p, just overall more contrast and...
  7. K@n@y

Whats with all the pushups???

Servers latency issue ... Those push ups are the most visible effect of it, but if you pay attention you will notice that all your input controls will have a slight delay, like pressing a key to start running etc etc Those push ups are also the first step to have the bug where you see under the...
  8. K@n@y

RO2 Strange Graphic Anomaly on Bridges of Druzhina

This is caused by the water, i reported it months ago : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=82210&page=24 Was somehow acceptable while the map was a one modder guy made map, but was expecting a fix from TWI with map now officially released in the map pack ...
  9. K@n@y

RS Flamethrower underpowered?

Unless it was on a action mode server where you spam flames for more than 3 seconds to start doing damages it is not underpowered at all, action mode with flamethrower is a no go, sometimes it can take more than 3 seconds to burn someone in this game mode ... If you wasn't on a action server it...
  10. K@n@y

RS RS - 12th best shooter of all time

Thanks for the laugh , games like farcry3 in the list , lmao :confused:
  11. K@n@y

Ridiculous flamethrower immortality needs to stop!

Nope didn't tested those bunkers but anyways those bunkers are not the only weak spots where the flames pass through in RS maps, it happens in almost all maps and different locations / surfaces, while using it i killed more than once people that should have been totally immune to flames where...
  12. K@n@y

Performance issues

If one of the CPU cores goes to 99%-100% that's the problem for me. Use MSI afterburner overlay + HWInfo in game to have all infos displaying on screen while playing, each cpu cores usage, etc if one core of the cpu hits the 98-100% values from times to times or regularly it's normal that you...
  13. K@n@y

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

Never noticed them visually in any map of RO2 with around 400hours played between ro2 and ro2Beta before RS went out, the effects of the blast i saw them often on my body in pieces in ro2 tho :D Thx, will have to test it in RO2 now.
  14. K@n@y

Blocking Attacks in Melee

While in some situations pants own reloading and having an nme charging and ready to stab me I discovered that starting the run backwards is the best method to avoid this, plus with the client side hit detection is see often people starting to ask why i'm not dead because they stabbed me in the...
  15. K@n@y

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

Glad you like them, hope you get good results with sweetFx to :) Blast wave on artillery is the first thing i noticed on my first match in Iwo jima during the open beta, looked really great and well done, never had noticed this before on RO2 and as i didn't touched ro2 since RS i don't know if...
  16. K@n@y

Performance issues

I heard they can be disabled with nvidia inspector but i never looked into this in details so i will not say much more on this subject as I don't know much about boost speeds on nvidia GPU's , maybe someone with more knowledge will be more helpful , anyways the switch between normal speed and...
  17. K@n@y

[Crash] RO2 Shuts Down My Computer

@ Twrecks, do you use the 320.18 WHQL drivers for your 670 ? those drivers are full of problems, one of them is screen under LSD / Mushrooms with plenty of colors , try to revert back to 314.22 or older
  18. K@n@y

Ridiculous flamethrower immortality needs to stop!

Asked a mate to come to an empty server to test something quickly as i was pretty sure i died in those conditions few times at those spots : RS Flames through concrete - YouTube :rolleyes: But this isn't the more interesting i found while quickly testing, I asked my mate i had toasted...
  19. K@n@y

Saipan - Fish

First thing i tried when i noticed them was nade fishing, to bad it doesn't work or I'll have asked the flamethrower guy to cook them :p Nothing better than arma 3 for nade/ explosives fishing :D