• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

RS Head Armour? no single shot headshots?

Ill take a video after the game updates, but really i dont know how it is possiable but walking up behind someone with the the guns i said above pointing them behind infantry and shooting them in the back of the head and the wounded animation plays for them and they turn around and shoot me...
  2. T

RS Head Armour? no single shot headshots?

First and foremost I only play on Realistic. M1911A1 Springfield M1A1 Arisaka Scoped which to seem to take 2 (OR MORE) shots to a Enemy's head Regardless Wearing a Helmet or not. Btw the helmet only protected against skims and some shrapnel.
  3. T

RS What do you think of the Garand sights?

I own a Garand from the 50s, unless its a Jap holding the rifle incorrectly, your head should not be that far back, they need to bump it forwords just few more inches. the Stalks on the sight shouldnt be touching the ring that much. :D
  4. T

Still not really happy with the performance

internet connection is a factor and most people who try to build their pcs with little to no knowledge of how a computer works get Bad Modems and Routers i get 60 fps normally. with a room with people that all have around 50 ping. Add in one player with 500 ping. the game jitters cracks ect...
  5. T

Steam Auth kick

its steam wide. but im sure in 4 months itll be fixed.
  6. T

Western Front

unpack map, change afew things, repack map done.even tho it will not be 100% accurate. it will be Americans vs Germans, add in the dynamic campaign and you got yourself a western front board. the game still shows Axis vs Allies. and im sure someone who has a beta of RS could make it quickk.
  7. T

Removing anachronisms from the weapon unlocks

Mayby in 2 years TWI will release RO2:Directors cut. and for the additional price of 24.98 it will fix all of your issues! but really TWI has their money. and they only care about getting more out of their game and RS. MKB, AVT, the SVT Scoped and G41 scoped, Mp40 Dual mag and the Nagant...
  8. T

Adjusting kill points for Marksman

as bad as this sounds. Sniping in bf3 where if a headshot was performed Distance was added to the points so headshot at 260 meters would add up to say 26 points. most snipers aim for body shots anyways. i plague commanders and its not really rewarding. mayby add like Radius around Tanks aswell...
  9. T

Sound options

with Music to 0, the only music that plays is Victory/Defeat and Menu Music. let me help Volume: O-----------------------------------O ............0%......25%....50%........75%........99% its just sounds not music. Victory/Defeat/Capture Cues. saw em when i was trying...
  10. T

Sound Sound Mod

So far, ive Unpacked and changed Weapon Sounds to (what i say) is BETTER.but the catch right now is having to download UDK (link at the bottem) to put it ALL back together.and i dont even know if they work yet.I am pushing 50 hours a week at work and i dont really have the time for this. so ill...
  11. T

Is-2

might as add the nazi rail gun "DORA" as off map arty :rolleyes:
  12. T

Audio Producer At Your Service.

Go google. grab as many Firearm Sound files as you can. Rework the firearm sounds to not be the claimed "realistic" and instead make it "action Movie" like. Ide kill to hear explosion of a 91/30 and roar of a Mg34.
  13. T

Please, someone, make a sound mod!

the sounds might have been recorded with the real counter parts but infact sound like muffled quieted versions.pick up a mosin nagant rifle or pistol for 120 bucks and you be the judge. the guns are quiet and dull. only real way to fix it without trynig to get Tripwire to charge aditional fees...
  14. T

Maps at launch?

for the additional microscopic fee and two low LOW payments of 19.99 you too can have more than just four maps in 2 years!
  15. T

Listen to your fanbase

the mindset they have is dreadful "Tap into the COD market, ring in cash" well congrats. your one of tens of thousands of teams that are ruining Series,Genras and even Themes of games. and these are fully licensed teams! (ubisoft EA IW TA Souce ect) All of you are wanting to take FROM the...
  16. T

In B4 reset

Probably a hat for TF2 or Killing Floor:rolleyes:
  17. T

Does it mabye become a Dlc too ?

you my friend have fallen into a ' Call of Duty depression mind set'. heres what you do~ take a break from games made after the year 2007 and go play some half life, medal of honor counter strike and more! and then, after a week or so, youll remember what a new game is. AKA Better...
  18. T

Two Simple Questions

Beta already Happened. Release is Soon(their not good at time frames) and yes. same engine same Graphics. just a Conversion mod that their going to sell like Day-Z
  19. T

Will there be a leveling system?

want realisim?L onger your alive your stats should degrade becuase you are Fatigued. After 20 rounds the guns accuracy should change as the gun heats up. the more you play. the WORSE your gun should get.The DIRTIER it should get. There is your realisim. my dad has been shooting guns since...
  20. T

Mortars

I dont know if you noticed or not, but that thing has no sites and merely is just a tube. would be kinda useless if it didnt.