• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Eremin

3D & Animation Question for expert: 3ds link function and frames

Hi, In the past few days I've been using the "Link" function in 3ds max which helps a lot in making animations both for 1st and 3rd person. I usually link the main weapon's bone to the palm bone. However since the weapon is linked, it does follow the palm but doesn't get frames. Frames are...
  2. Eremin

New mod project announced "Death in the Sands: Afrikafeldzeug '40-'43"

Death in the Sands: Afrikafeldzug '40-'43 Dear Red Orchestra fans, it is with extreme proud that the |FC| modding team here represented by me announces you a new modification in development for Red Orchestra 2 : Heores of Stalingrad. Death in the Sands: Afrikafeldzeug '40-'43 is its name and...
  3. Eremin

3D & Animation Animations and bones in RO2: how do they work?

Hi, I'd like to know how is the animation system working in RO2. I've opened up several files, such as wp_ger_mp40 or chr_playeranim_master. I've noticed that the weapons reloading animations are stored in the Playeranim thing , while animations of the weapons firing or suffering from recoil are...
  4. Eremin

3D & Animation Import model from 3ds max 2013 to RO2SDK

Hi all, First of all I'm using Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 and I've done a test model of a shotgun, just to test how it'll look like on RO2 SDK. I've exported it as .FBX. I don't get a thing. Must the model by just an object or can it be made of several objects (like Box 1, Box 2, Cylinder 1, Cylinder...
  5. Eremin

Shells and weapon life time

There is a option to set the lifetime of shells and weapons? like the one for the ragdoll in ROGame.ini .
  6. Eremin

3D & Animation How i export models from ro2SKD to udk or 3ds max?

How can i export 3D model like weapons,character from ro2sdk to udk and after on 3ds max?
  7. Eremin

3D & Animation How import model from 3ds max?

I have made some weapons and tank model, how i import it from 3ds max to redorchestra2 sdk?
  8. Eremin

weapons upgrade list?

Anyone can do a complete list of all the accessories for all the weapons?(Specialy i want know if esist a scope for anti tank rifle) TX
  9. Eremin

unlimited ragdoll

I know that ragdolls are client side, is possible set number on red orchestra? And the inter ragdoll collision?
  10. Eremin

client ragdoll

there is any way to raise the number of ragdoll simulating? I know that are client side.
  11. Eremin

re launch granate

Can do the option that when you see a enemy granate forward you can re launch it (if you have enough time) . And no hud indicator , you can do this if you see the enemy ' s granade.
  12. Eremin

3D & Animation can download model on red orchestra 1-2 from google sketch?

i have made some weapon models and modificated another downloaded from google sketchup. I can use it on red orchestra ostfront? and i can do this on red orchestra hos?
  13. Eremin

New physics and no dead body disappear is fattible?

Red orchestra heroes of stalingrad use the unreal engine 3 that support the nvidia physics that i love for water and clothes effects, or for destruction. They will use it? i have metro 2033 and i love the physic .Another things is : we can have a option that allow\disallow the dead body...
  14. Eremin

improve melee combat animation

I'd like to see the animations for the melee combat with bayonets and kicks. It would be really fun to do a duel 'last blood in this way, even in the mod iron europe. Tell me what you think
  15. Eremin

open beta?? sorry if the first is loked i don' t know how work thi site :D

there will be a open beta for red orchestra 2? i have ostfront and i can say only that this IS A PC GAME for real HARDCORE non such CoD or bad company 2.....I can' t wait this game and i want a preview :D:D:D:D:D:D also i want know if this game will be on cd support
  16. Eremin

Open beta?

there will be a open beta for red orchestra 2? i have ostfront and i can say only that this IS A PC GAME for real HARDCORE non such CoD or bad company 2.....I can' t wait this game and i want a preview :D:D:D:D:D:D also i want know if this game will be on cd support