• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. YoYoBatty

Level Design Actorx has been deprecated when importing .ase staticmesh?

Hmmm... that figures, the way UE2 handles things is in such an almost improvised and archaic way, it's amazing it works as well as it did. I figured it was due to change in UE3 somewhere along the way, but atleast I have hope of using 3ds max, I just unfortunately ran out of my trial period so...
  2. YoYoBatty

Hmmm... that's unfortunate. Is there anybody you know that knows a comprehensive way to port staticmeshes from KF1 into KF2? I messaged RockMax on steam as he's uploaded a ton of KF1 ports to the steam workshop, but I'm waiting on a reply from him as he's on a vacation.
  3. YoYoBatty

I would definitely appreciate this, I've picked up working on KF1/KF2 in general but it seems I'm stuck with KF1 at the moment since it has all the compatible assets at my disposal.
  4. YoYoBatty

Hey all, I'm trying to convert a map from the KFmod over to KF2 and I've used umodel/ut3/ut4 converters and I can get the textures, .t3d level geometry and sound to import but whenever I go to import the .ase files, KF2 SDK gets mad over importing actorx files even though it lists it as a...
  5. YoYoBatty

Toxic Players

I'm just about to refund this game. I've seriously had it with the amount of toxic players that exist in this game. I was playing a game of burning paris, suicidal, and this one guy kept on welding doors and blocking people from getting to the trader. Guess what, they vote several times...
  6. YoYoBatty

ZED Landing: Overall Thoughts

Maybe it's just me but I get really triggered when I see the smoke clipping through the side of the volcano, it's subtle but still is painful to look at. Pls fix.
  7. YoYoBatty

Level Design December WIP Thread - 2016

Giving mapping shot again after over 2 years of nothing. Working on porting an old KFMod map I also ported to KF1.
  8. YoYoBatty

Grindhouse Phase 1 Winners

And these are well deserved places too, it was amazing to see what the community had poured out :IS2:
  9. YoYoBatty

Beta Map KF-DeadShore [Grindhouse Entry]

It's perfect. Good job mate I really love the effort.
  10. YoYoBatty

You are hurting yourselves by NOT updating early access desc

I'm actually happy that people make threads raising points about legitimate business and development concerns TWI should be addressing, shows that the community actually cares a **** ton! :D Of course, I don't mean this thread entirely, but a lot of people have made really good feedback on the...
  11. YoYoBatty

New content pack out today?

but wen is update?
  12. YoYoBatty

directx12

Performance is pretty much the big factor because muh drawcalls
  13. YoYoBatty

Beta Release [AR-15 Reskin] AR-15 (Asiimov) Replica(WIP)

You seem to be talking directly out of your ***. Please, purchase some wipes next time.
  14. YoYoBatty

Beta Release [AR-15 Reskin] AR-15 (Asiimov) Replica(WIP)

Hey, nice looking skin! How did you make this? Did you simply replace the source textures in the game with the new ones? Every time I've tried this, it causes my KF2 to crash on launch.
  15. YoYoBatty

Level Design Editor keeps crashing on saving materials.

And now it doesn't even startup because a .dll wasn't found. I have verified the integrity of the game cache as well... :mad: Edit: Turns out my C:/ Drive was full... oops :o I am playing around with making cell-shaded versions of a few guns in KF :)
  16. YoYoBatty

Final Map KF-TheHood

Looks good, I'll give it a try.
  17. YoYoBatty

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

Comes to our forum pointing fingers in every direction, hasn't contributed anything to the community, insults us at the same time. Who the hell are you? Please, tell me more, about how the developers are doing nothing towards the game, Mr. Self-Entitled customer.
  18. YoYoBatty

Directx 12 and Windows 10

DX12 and add tons o' grafix!11
  19. YoYoBatty

Level Design Small Little concept

Mhm, interesting, scripted textures I believe they're called. That's how the scopes in the first KF worked, you can also adjust the resolution and frame rate in the code somewhere.
  20. YoYoBatty

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Rust. I hate it, but I love it. I am probably the most unluckiest and harassed players on this server I play on, despite having a group. Build a house, get raided. Get good stuff, somebody chases me, game crashes, die. Find a tiny costal house behind rocks, make it mine, 5 minutes later, raiders...