• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Britney Federline

Killing Floor has sold a million!

I have to say, I didn't think KF would be anywhere near the hit is has been. Congratulations to all of the developers and contributors over the years!
  2. Britney Federline

Balancing the Japanese--ideas?

That sounds like fun. I love the idea of Americans being on the defensive in a dark jungle night amidst the flashes of arty and grenades all around them. Also of Australians with knives coated in vegemite wading up riverbeds.
  3. Britney Federline

[Game] Mass Effect 3

Well, that seems to be the level of the writing in the ME3 demo, so I'm gonna say legit.
  4. Britney Federline

[Game] Mass Effect 3

I think she has a super botoxed Nicki Minaj thing going on:
  5. Britney Federline

What we are up to - Feb 10th Edition

This sounds like a good way to get feedback. I think a lot of people really want RO2 to be the game they dreamed of, and so adding options and contents with the help of its biggest fans sounds like a win-win situation.
  6. Britney Federline

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

"no friendly games at around 1:00am on a Friday night" /forever alone
  7. Britney Federline

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Old Spice | Bounce - YouTube
  8. Britney Federline

January, 30, 2012

I think Tripwire made the game they wanted to make, but unfortunately, it's a game that only a relative few players want to play. I'd like to indulge my fantasy that the player dropoff and complaints from old timers set off a nuclear implosion within the company, where two factions faced off...
  9. Britney Federline

January Teaser & Other things

The trailer is fantastic on every level! I honestly didn't think anything would rekindle my lost excitement about RO2, but I think this trailer has done it. Way to go Rising Storm team!
  10. Britney Federline

Rising Storm TWI Test Server: Saipan

The password is "badgerlove4ever" but in kanji and sideways.
  11. Britney Federline

Final Release Darkest Hour updated, New game revealed

Congratulations to the whole DH team--you should feel proud!
  12. Britney Federline

Level Design Karlovka 2:

Sounds good. I hope you have smooth progress on this from here on out. One thing I just thought of for the decoration: I think that having some easily describable landmarks helps people situate themselves and their movements, and these can be as small as "the clump of three trees," "the...
  13. Britney Federline

Level Design Karlovka 2:

I haven't made a map myself, but it seems like most of the gameplay is determined by terrain, so take your time on this part. It looks like the basic dynamic will be determined by the "multiple bowls" structure of the terrain--long range sharpshooters will run for the hills, and smgers will run...
  14. Britney Federline

Level Design Karlovka 2:

I'm excited to hear that Karlovka maybe coming back. It was a map that was cool enough that it was a favorite, even though it had a good number of issues in gameplay (a bit too much funneling of players into the bridges, lack of clear flow after the farmhouse). I still remember learning how to...
  15. Britney Federline

A perspective on latency and hit detection.

To follow up with my two cents, I think 5mb/s should be plenty for gaming, if it's a solid connection. I don't think any game would send nearly that much data (that's 300 Mb of data per minute every minute) although I wouldn't really know. My 5 Mb/s cable connection in North Carolina (a pretty...
  16. Britney Federline

Oh boy! Now I can be like Abraxas0 in the comments, who said "My dreams of riding Fluttershy can finally come true ^.^" I don't know what that means, but I'm sure dragons are going to die because of it.
  17. Britney Federline

Finally, a few Skyrim shots that look halfway attractive! The only thing keeping me back from buying Skyrim is that I don't want to spend 60/100/etc hours in such a gray world. Maybe when someone comes out with a giant mod that changes all the colors so it's less monotone, and maybe adds My...
  18. Britney Federline

"What we are up to" - Nov 15th

I can see how a modern game takes a crew of 200 to create--if it took TWI about 6 years to get the game to this point, how long might it take a team of that same size to do a big overhaul of the engine (to DX 11 and OpenAL) and add a bunch of new content (maps, vehicles, and models) and release...