• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

TWI take this in your update

could have been battlefield promotion thing m8. sometimes it carries over onto next map.
  2. V

Achievement Question

check your steam is enabled in the game - i didnt get any achievments until i turned that on. (i dont really care about achievments myself)
  3. V

Any musicians about?

i produce - but only oldskool drum n bass. bit of an aquired taste to be honest. http://www.soundcloud.com/jjproductions
  4. V

What we are up to - Feb 10th Edition

thanks for the update !
  5. V

PC Gamer US Game of the Year awards 2012

congratualtions TripWire !!
  6. V

The K98K reloading is WRONG!

just take the shame lol rule 1 when in a hole dont dig it any deeper :IS2:
  7. V

Problem with RO2 recognizing achievements

play on Ogledow - i got that achievment and i didnt even know there was one. no scope - bolt action 250m. but i think it was against a bot.. still achievements - who really cares??? not I
  8. V

Loadout restrictions. Are they really that necessary?

er in RO most people had bolts - dont you remember? first come first served with the other weapons. dont recall lots of people having smgs in RO.
  9. V

Ro:hos

im never quite sure of the point of "this game is dying" threads. anyone know?
  10. V

So I returned to DH and Ostfront for a few games

i do miss the "fear" in RO. Actually caring if i got shot or shot at - in RO2 i dont really care if i get killed or shot at. But i dont miss the clunky slow character. Maybe much more suppression is needed in RO2? i dunno. still - both are great games.
  11. V

got that ro feelin

wow some good stuf in the pipe line !! cant wait!
  12. V

got that ro feelin

Hi, Wanted to say a big thank you to everyone involved in making the 2 new custom maps that are out at the moment. Couldnt get the smile off my face as i was playing them. Especially Ogeldow (only cos i remember it from ro) - i suddenly realised something that i had missed - the sound of me...
  13. V

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

i miss smoking a ciggarette in the halftruck on my way to the frontline....
  14. V

Tripping Hazard

i believe that was a mod in COD (AWE mod?) in cod waw you could lay "bouncing betty" mines. yeah mines could be fun in RO2
  15. V

Schmitty lays it down

good post OP
  16. V

Alternate Titles for RO2

ro2 - Forum troll attractor The game that attacts lots of trolls on its forums. Seriuosly OP - is this thread necessary.
  17. V

Leading for ping is ridiculous.

cant think of a game where i didnt have to lead to some extent. In UO had to lead a bit to compensate for the lag on busy servers. and UO doesnt have bullet drop etc. Must admit in RO2 i have to lead a lot more than i did in RO - i dont shoot guns in RL but i am guessing i am leading way more...
  18. V

Bandages

how about just one bandage as well?
  19. V

"What we are up to" - Nov 15th

thanks for the update. Stopped playing ro2 for a bit as i am killing dragons at the mo... will be back soon x