• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RIP Wolfsglen

Oh no.. :( Another loss for the RO community, was always great to have some laughs with the little bit of small talk here or there. You will be missed Wolfie!
  2. K

Time to change my name?

A hostile Bullit is always fun from what I ever read. :D Oh yeah, Magical Brownies!
  3. K

ROO needs this:

I roffled.
  4. K

Flags of Our Fathers

For those that see the movie, stay until after the credits are over for some picture action. ;) :cool:
  5. K

Flags of Our Fathers

I get to see it for free tomorrow. :D
  6. K

New IRC Quotes Thread!

* |Putz|ztuP| has joined #RedOrchestra <Angry_Kasrkin> Oh noes. <|Putz|ztuP|> HAHAHA * |Putz|ztuP| is now known as Angry_Putz <Angry_Putz> i b angryyyyyyyy <Angry_Putz> @ the intarwebs
  7. K

EA executive hints of possible acquisition of Crytek

Never knew they could even do so..
  8. K

EA executive hints of possible acquisition of Crytek

They have done so? :rolleyes: Best thought ever.. I expected that sort of thing might have come along in the first post. :D
  9. K

It's almost here!

By tomorrow, I'll officially be back up and running on my PC with the motherboard and CPU replacements I got and able to play RO more often (among other things). For anyone that may not know, about month ago my my CPU burned out and also corrupted memory (Lifetime warranty for the win!) which...
  10. K

Call of Juarez Demo

Any specs I should know of before I try to attempt trying it out (particularly video card especially)?
  11. K

recommended requirements for Crysis

They'll be optimised for Dual Core, but I doubt it will be required to play it at all.
  12. K

recommended requirements for Crysis

Quoted for truth!
  13. K

PS3, What's the Deal?

That's what Xbox 360 is for aswell. Does the whole point of having better physics and more enemies on screen equate to game challenge? If so.... There may be limitations, however some have successfully over come them and made a challenging AI and such like Ninja Gaiden, MGS, for example. To me...
  14. K

next gen expectations

This whole "next gen" is a silly term to bring out sheep in many and it's all just better graphics not much as far as gameplay improvements whatsoever.. :rolleyes:
  15. K

Another DoD: S Free Weekend

I'm hearing this free weekend is pouring down noobs which it deserves. :D Funny thing is my clan got impatient with me getting the game because I was very hesistant about how they butched the game, so it didn't come out of my pocket.
  16. K

The Happy Birthday thread!

Happy Birthday Zetsumei. :D
  17. K

Rolling when prone.

I thought it was a nice feature in America's Army, so maybe it could have a use for this game too. Sometimes, I'd like to get out of danger without too much exposure and prone goes a little slow as it is for that. :p
  18. K

Oh Canada!

Happy Canada day to you silly Northerners.. :p Now to get busy with getting drunk.