• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Current Known Mod Support Requests

If you are unwilling to fix it, at least let us hook up SoundNodeWaves to AkEvents rather then some external file format. I mean the needed audio data is there, just need to change the read source. You could just add variable to AkEvent.uc: class AkEvent extends AkBaseSoundObject native...
  2. M

PC Time zone change resets some config files

Well I looked up the UE3 source, and it seams it gets iniversion out of default ini time stamps. Since the day-light saving change does effect the binary value representing the timestamp (so that OS can display them as unchanged). I guess easiest solution for now would be to locate KF2 default...
  3. M

PC Memory leak in connecting window

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: While downloading to connect to a server, the game leaks memory. Description: It appears as while downloading to connect to a server, the game spams multiple layers of connecting windows ontop of each other. I once downloaded a large map to...
  4. M

PC SoundCue audio plays only on the left speaker

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: SoundCues sound effects only comes out from left speaker. Description: Play a SoundCue with distance attenuation and the audio comes out only from left speaker. This does not effect SoundCues without distance attenuation (i.e. music or UI fx)...
  5. M

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Updated this mod to work on latest KF2 version. 29
  6. M

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Updated this mod for latest KF2 version, download link on first post. PS: Was unable to update workshop item because of some bug with the workshop upload tool again. 20
  7. M

Updated the main post with info about the new update and update the link for source code. 23
  8. M

Np, I've already fixed the mod to run on latest beta (and implemented SWAT perk). I'm just waiting for non-beta release before I release it, just incase something else changes before final version of KF2 update. 26 f
  9. M

PC Log spam

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Killing Floor 2 Launch.log is currently bloated with random log lines. Description: Just launch the game or server and you get a massive log flood that makes it very difficult to track actual important errors on log. Here's a few examples...
  10. M

[PSA] Finding Custom Servers in the Server Browser

Better solution is to not use the crappy awesome KF2 serverbrowser at all; rather right click your steam tray icon and select "Servers" and use the Steam server browser.
  11. M

Updated the mod to no longer crash on the new KF2 version.
  12. M

Updated this mod to work on latest KF2 version, also made a tiny change so that XP is distributed to each player based on the damage they deal to the zed. You can disable or increase the XP amount players get by editing MinXPDistribution=0.75 value in the ini file (0.75 means each players get at...
  13. M

Yeah, that'll do for now. I updated ServerExt to run in latest KF2 version and added a dummy base for Sharpshooter perk (has no traits yet though).
  14. M

And one more remark to this subject, it seams Tripwire is being overly protective to players manipulating their stats. Well guess what, if one DOES want to mod their stats, they can do it with UDK (or any other app) by switching its appID to KF2 and use the built-in steam stats functions. So...
  15. M

Anyone remember that issue? Well it's back, and this time it's much worse, Tripwire replaced KFPlayerController.AddPlayerXP with KFGameInfo.AddPlayerXP: native private function AddPlayerXP(KFPlayerController PC, INT XP, class<KFPerk> PerkClass); So guess what that means, once new KF2 update...
  16. M

[Mutator] Music downloader

Well this is a little late response but I rarely visit KF1 forums anymore. But I put up an update for this mod to fix the multiple downloads issue (hopefully). Download link's in the first post.
  17. M

Why can't I spectate in First person?

Well technically this doesn't need to be as hard to implement as some would make it out to be. First of all, instead of replicating a third person weapon actor archetype, it could be changed to either directly replicate Pawn.Weapon as reference (then need to replicate the currently select...
  18. M

Beta Release [GameType] ZED Survival vs mod

Updated this mod: - Made it work in latest KF2 version - Added some enemies from Half-Life 2 pack (namely headcrabs and fast zombies) - Altered crawlers to be wall climbers rather then long jumpers like fast zombies are now. - Made several smaller bugfixes and tweaks. I didn't bother posting a...
  19. M

:o It seams I missed to update HardModeBoss.u in the zipped file, I re-uploaded it now.
  20. M

Updated, fixed crash with latest KF2 version and players respawning on wrong team.