• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zips

Why is the language censored?

Pretty sure because the game goes for the whole "TV show" idea. And TV in America means violence is fine, but nudity and swearing are too much for our sensitive eyes and ears.
  2. Zips

Full Launch Date - November 18th

What's the framerate and resolution looking like for the PS4 version?
  3. Zips

PC Join button doesn't work, Trader doesn't work

Sorry, somehow missed that when reading through.
  4. Zips

PC Join button doesn't work, Trader doesn't work

Exit the game, then go to Documents > My Games > and deleting the KillingFloor2 folder there. It will reset all of your settings and options but this is what fixed the issue of not being able to join servers from the browser for both myself and at least one other. Maybe make a backup of that...
  5. Zips

A wish regarding the bossfight

There is a separate section for "solo" gameplay without finding an empty online server. For this current phase of testing, however, it isn't accessible.
  6. Zips

My "solo" experience with him was on an online multiplayer server designed for 6 players where I was the only one playing (for recording purposes). TWI has mentioned that certain things are not balanced yet for various player counts outside of 6 people. I have no idea whether or not his moves...
  7. Zips

Having played solo, it's not certain doom. It's not going to leave you with much health after depending on how much you had before the attack, but it's not "certain" doom.
  8. Zips

Killing Floor 2 Across the Web

Here's a playlist of the 9 videos I made (for my site, Total Gaming Network) for KF2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAfeMexYWqa7ov8_42e_-MneQDIfJeRSo (3 map specific, 4 class specific, 1 for character customization, 1 general gameplay) I will point out that the videos for Outpost and...
  9. Zips

KF Concerning Mrs. Foster...

"The entire gaming community as a whole." "Lack of communication..." Haha... oooh, that's funny. That's a good one!
  10. Zips

Criticizing is one thing. Acting like an entitled, spoiled brat is another thing entirely, which is precisely what is happening in this thread.
  11. Zips

Haha, wow! ...This thread. Secondly only to the CS community, I've never seen people get so up in arms over optional, paid pieces of enjoyment that have no bearing on anything. And then to complain about the free content too? Holy cow!
  12. Zips

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday!

Assuming I'm on the same build and assuming there's room and assuming I'm not wrapped up in BioShock, I'll join up. I haven't played RS outside of a few minutes looking at each map, so I'm an almost guaranteed kill for some players.
  13. Zips

Killing Floor Twisted X-Mas 2012 Event

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/11/killing-floor-christmas-event-includes-a-moonbase-undead-gingerbread-horror/ And Killing Floor Twisted Christmas III: Evil Santa's Moonbase trailer - YouTube
  14. Zips

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

There really isn't too much to assume: For as much complaining and head shaking that's going on here, those not speaking out on the forums are busy buying the DLC and playing the game. Those who see the obvious faults in this change of attitude from TWI regarding paid DLC are not the...
  15. Zips

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

Want to know why paying for weapons and other items works so well for games like TF2? It's free to play and most of the stuff that can be purchased (at least the ones that are weapons and not purely cosmetic) can also be obtained through random loot drops. It's unfortunate to see this kind of...
  16. Zips

[Video] The secret lives of TWI staffers *exposee*!

Moreso that I had to be included next to "certain" individuals. I think that's my main beef. Not naming names (plural) or anything!
  17. Zips

Killing Floor Gold Box - and female character!

Not trying to be specific, but the number of moronic replies I've seen about this (say through certain message boards and certain game group discussions on Steam) just solidify the fact that people do not bother to read a damn thing.
  18. Zips

The Happy Birthday thread!

Happy Birthday to Yoshiro!