• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Patu.Kuovi

Some feedback

4. I disagree. Squad Leaders are a hugely powerfull asset as they are. You just need to stay alive. 5. Yes they can, I've shot down dozens. Or has this changed in the recent patches?
  2. Patu.Kuovi

Option to exclude members from voting

Nah, it usually is just some butthurt newbie abusing the kick system. We do need that.
  3. Patu.Kuovi

Server Multiple Instances

Have you tried running the servers in different ports (parameter "-port")?
  4. Patu.Kuovi

Server Server Don't have file anti cheat protect

Edit: wrong thread.
  5. Patu.Kuovi

Bring Vietnam to Mac OS!

A lot more players? Doubt it. Some players? Maybe. There is no point in porting an EOL game to another platform.
  6. Patu.Kuovi

Update 1.5.3 is being Deployed

What content exactly?
  7. Patu.Kuovi

VOIP interesting problem

I have no idea what causes that and how to properly fix it. But can't you just disable the HDMI audio device from Windows?
  8. Patu.Kuovi

Volume Issues?

I do not have this problem nor have I heard any of my friends having problems with the volume.
  9. Patu.Kuovi

bug

What game is that?
  10. Patu.Kuovi

Video Game Suggestion - Complete and Realistic WW1, WW2 and Cold War Games.

TL;DR. I think they should do Red Orchestra 3 - an RO1 remake with modern engine, large maps & combined arms. The cold war game is already coming. :cool:
  11. Patu.Kuovi

I would go straight to top

What game would that be?
  12. Patu.Kuovi

BOTs

I strongly disagree. The time & effort should be focused on creating PvP content.
  13. Patu.Kuovi

U.S. ARMY wearing ERDL.

What bug might that be?
  14. Patu.Kuovi

Low damage and useless weapon

You may need to find out what a claymore really is and how it works. If it would work in 360 degrees, you could not use it to cover your flanks/rear like you can now. When you want to place it near a wall: stand facing the wall, look at your feet and turn 180 degrees. Tada!
  15. Patu.Kuovi

Add a few key features

You are suggesting that they add destroyable environment into a game that has baked lighting & is not developed anymore?
  16. Patu.Kuovi

Yes it does. We have extensively tested it and it does kill you to about 30m (cannot remember the exact figure) at something like 30-45° arc.
  17. Patu.Kuovi

You do realize you are standing on the "safe" side of the claymore, right? Step on the enemy side of it and it kills you ~30 meters away.
  18. Patu.Kuovi

Eternal bugs..

When was the fix launched? Because reloading while prone still makes this happen damn often.