• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

If a woman get's hit by a falling tree in the forest...

...then what is the forrest doing in the kitchen?
:D

*runs*
1274050429228.jpg

Upvote 0
96 Honda Civic (mine is red, 4 door) None of that modification BS or the fart can. Just a nice, reliable gas efficient vehicle.

Used to drive a grey-brown (sterling gray I think it was called) 95 Celica. Same story as Civic, only 'sporty' thing was the default tail which was a pain in the *** when the sun glistened off of it.
Well a few weeks ago my Civic got hit and ran at 2AM while it was parked in my lawn. Apparently, the damage isn't as limited as first thought, so tomorrow I'll be switched back over to the Celica. And the insurance is $300 more because its...'sporty'. Even though it weighs over 3000lb and has a whopping 112hp.

Upvote 0
Well a few weeks ago my Civic got hit and ran at 2AM while it was parked in my lawn. Apparently, the damage isn't as limited as first thought, so tomorrow I'll be switched back over to the Celica. And the insurance is $300 more because its...'sporty'. Even though it weighs over 3000lb and has a whopping 112hp.
Mate literally 3 weeks ago my car got hit and run in a car park while I was at work, completely trashing the rear right quarter panel and door.

The person didn't leave a note, there was no cctv or witnesses and to top it off my insurance company is taking a rating off of me because there is no other party to claim against. The car park is near a University and used by students so I am guessing it was some young newly licensed student who is too uncoordinated to park a ****ing car. I want to find them and park my fist in their ****ing jaw.

$550 worth of excess later and it's fixed (they had to completely replace the panels, door handle, and match paint/bake), in fact the repairers did a top job, still I am a cauldron of seething rage whenever I think about it :mad:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In the time it took you to take pictures of your alpha romero, it devalued 10% ...:D
Well, seems that principle more or less applies to most of the cars but it's a good thing I intend on keeping it the longest that I can then...

And it's Alfa Romeo... btw, not Alpha Romero (and maybe just in case Sweden and Switzerland are two different countries)

Upvote 0