• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

RussianGuy89

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 25, 2007
So what do you guys drive?

I have a 2000 S70 Volvo :)
It holds it own, but the MPG are pretty poor (16)

1998-2000-volvo-s70-v70-98904081990118.jpg

Reactions: fizzer
This was when I first bought it, now it's crappy because a truck backed into it and i can't afford to fix it so I kind of stopped caring about making it look good.
Nica car!

I was just wondering... don't the rednecks start throwing bricks at it when they notice you drive an european car?
lilathenaoz7.gif

Upvote 0
1974 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Chevy 350cid V8
Custom front shackle reversal kit/steering correction
Saginaw power steering
4" spring lift
33" Bridgestones
Detroit Tru-Track Lockers front and rear.
22 gallon reserve tank + 4 Jerry cans for a total fuel capacity of 58 gallons.
12" Kicker Solo-Baric/Alpine system for the beats

She is in a condition somewhere between the two pictures below. :cool:

EDIT: Oh yeah, LandCruiser > Jeep :D

fj40_1.jpg

fj40_9.jpg

Upvote 0
A 1986 Ford XF Falcon 25th Anniversary edition with the power steering and AC. It's actually in damn good condition mechanically and such (just needs a new fuel pump at the moment). The body is ok aside from a passenger side door dent that appeared on it while I was in a class and it was parked in the Uni car park a few years ago :mad:

I figure I'll drive it into the ground and not worry about a new car until I am in a career path or something.

Upvote 0
We have two cars, a 1996 Saturn SL2 and a 1999 Honda Civic. Got the Saturn in 1999 with only 28,808 miles on it, now it has about 127,000 on the odometer. The Honda we got about 2 years ago with 13,400 or so miles on it. Have you ever heard about the little old grandmother who only drove her car on Sundays? That's who we got it from, literally! She drove it so little that it still had the OEM tires on it, which were starting to show dry rot damage. Just so happens she's also a little old lady from Pasadena. California, that is.

We've been very lucky in finding the cars we have.

Upvote 0
Nica car!

I was just wondering... don't the rednecks start throwing bricks at it when they notice you drive an european car?
lilathenaoz7.gif

no, actually, they assume it does 0-60 in like 3 seconds just because it's from germany. i couldn't tell you how many corvettes and camaros i've baited into burning up a gallon of gas and an inch off their tires. (ok it's only been like twice, but it was still f'n fantastic!)

Upvote 0
Im still technically the owner of a 1985 XJS V12, but i havent driven for a looong time (years in fact) for various reasons. Car is in storage with the engine/mechanics drained of all fluids etc.

My wallet thanks me...it was a thirsty cow that liked to drink, though i really liked driving it a lot when i could.

I worked in the toolroom at Jaguar after just having completed my apprenticeship in 1985 so that XJS probably has some bits made with tooling I worked on

Upvote 0