• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Hospitalhorrors DC Final

KEPT had a blast testing this map.

"I found some dead kids"
"Awesome"

Great map btw xD

Did you find their little blood soaked footprints filthy put in.... now as a dad that even made me wonder if we'd gone to far... but in the end I came to the conclusion it was art rather than gratuitous and therefore it fitted with the story board.

Upvote 0
The one clot being stuck behind the wall issue that I reported over a month ago still exists. Happened again today. It's a real rarity though. Out of maybe 100 times playing this map, it occurred only twice.

EDIT - There's also a part of the map which makes this usually insanely satisfying and challenging map extremely easy. I only seem to find it by accident. But it's in a hallway, rocks blocking the path, you go to a room in the right with bathrooms, come out from a door on the left and just camp there. There's stairs leading up but if everyone just camps at the bottom near the bathrooms, zeds will only come through there and not the stairs. Probably explained it poorly but I'm directionally clueless in this map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Easily the best custom map that I've played and by far.
Very detailed, intense and fun on long/suicidal.

Well thank you brother we are delighted you enjoyed the map. You played suicidal eh?... how did you get on? Did you have a dig in tactic or did you run and gun? Did ya kill ol' Pat after 10 waves? Any content you liked in particular?

We only ask as we like to know if we created a decent challenge or if not then we'll just have to do another.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah the map is very challenging because the zeds are spawning quickly and almost nonstop. That's why the map is so intense.
It's a bit like a maze, and sometimes it's difficult to locate himself while running from the trader to a position.

For the tactic we mainly hold 2 positions:
The first one is the hall at entrance, and the second is the roof (more hard) but only when we have to RUN to the trader at the roof.
On both spots we more or less split the team in 2 groups. Each corridor side in the hall and each helicopter side on the roof.

We can survive until the patriarch in this way. At this point no particular tactic.

Upvote 0