• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release Date

Pvt.Skoko

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Canada
It is hard to say whether this is trustable but, it was posted in the 29th ID forums

exclamation.gif

Red Orchestra HOS

1C Says Q4 2010, Amazon says October 13, 2010, and this guy says April 2nd? I don't think so. I mean, look at what we know now. The last solid media release we got, it was still in alpha. You think they are going to go into beta, test it, fix bugs, retest, polish etc all in around a month and a half? No.

There are very few people who would know the release date, and I doubt they would talk about it with anyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1C Says Q4 2010, Amazon says October 13, 2010, and this guy says April 2nd? I don't think so. I mean, look at what we know now. The last solid media release we got, it was still in alpha. You think they are going to go into beta, test it, fix bugs, retest, polish etc all in around a month and a half? No.

There are very few people who would know the release date, and I doubt they would talk about it with anyone.

Guys hes right. It's coming out tomorrow, they don't need a month an a half.

Upvote 0
this is y we dont listen to the 29th
its very likely that the devs themselves dont know a release date. the game will probably be released the 4th duarter this year or later. i dont plan on even hearing/seeing new PR on the game till sometime in the summer.
but no. it will not be out for atleast 8+ months im sure

Last edited:
Upvote 0